Tybo down, farm bought & KTM 30th Edition dead.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AntonW said:
Pain killers and insurance, a bikers best friends. Bummer
after my crash a few weeks ago I got the news from BMW insurance....excuse me sir but we would like to inform you that your monthly payment will increase by Rxxx per month, so I did what we all most likely would do and cancelled my insurance with them, all my stuff is now with Santam and my bike insurance is R120 p/m less

Pote said:
AntonW said:
Pain killers and insurance, a bikers best friends. Bummer
after my crash a few weeks ago I got the news from BMW insurance....excuse me sir but we would like to inform you that your monthly payment will increase by Rxxx per month, so I did what we all most likely would do and cancelled my insurance with them, all my stuff is now with Santam and my bike insurance is R120 p/m less

I didn't crash and I got the same news. I am in the market for a new underwriter...

Jammer om te hoor, shit ek kan dit nie glo nie, die bike is nog nuut!!!  :( Hoop jy herstel gou.

The photo of the KTM is painful to look at. :'(

Good news (guess depends on how you look at it), but Brenton tells me damage not too bad price wise that is R60-R80k or something not a writeoff.
KTM's ARE getting cheaper to crash!!!  :thumleft:

Latest posts