VENDA Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
digitaldan said:
KTM BIGGER said:
KLR will always be a piece of metal scrap.
Their is no comparisan between the two.
Uh oh I can here the KLR riders arming themselves with old broken doohickies as we speak :)

Fixed! :D

KTM Bigger, may your roads be long and straight, and your Haemorrhoids from the KTM be untreatable!

This thread should be moved to funny stuff. -sorry to the original poster. This has become so diculous, it's ridiculous! :D :D Bwhahaa

Nice RR, and great bikes. Honda XR is the benchmark of reliability and true DS performance. If your budged is tight, no problem, settle for a KLR, great bike too, but can't event think of comparing a KLR to a XR. The best compromise is a XT660, then you have the best of both worlds, reliability and performance good enough to maintain a healthy smile.  :D

Seriaaas trolling but I have a comment. Weight for weight (kW/kg), I think the XR 650's will smoke almost all ds singles including KTM 625/640's (exc SM) & BMW X's (not sure about the KTM 690's). I had an XR600 and thought that hopped.

Biiig problem from me was no e button. Why Oh why didn't Honda upgrade to e start, maybe little ups on the frame, suspension and brakes; leave that motor, and we'd still have great bikes.