Laurika solo Pilgrims rest to Joburg.\ - February

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chrisL said:
Jinne vrou jy het n oog vir n mooi foto. Hou so aan!! :thumleft:
Dankie Chris..volgende trip na KZN sal op my Plaasmeisie(XT) wees....nuwe avontuur....yay!

Dankie Tannie. Ek mis daai Glinster Glimlag in Tannie se ou Avatar.

jupiter said:
Dankie Tannie. Ek mis daai Glinster Glimlag in Tannie se ou Avatar.
ag jy weet mos, ek verander die ding baie....kyk maar eerder na my pragtige BMW....

Baie mooi. As hy so 30 jaar ouer was het jy nie 'n kans gehad nie. Ek sou hom afgevry het.

jupiter said:
Baie mooi. As hy so 30 jaar ouer was het jy nie 'n kans gehad nie. Ek sou hom afgevry het.
van jou mond na God se oor boetie.... :imaposer:

:thumleft: :thumleft: Laurika,... what a really Gr8 RR. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Experince with us all.

Great RR Laurika :thumleft: Love your writing style and great pikkies.........WELL DONE ON THE SOLO PART GIRL :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

You're at peace with yourself. That's a great place to be. Then you're spirit can travel alone and yet never feel lonely. Reflections, conjections ....

Love it !

Nice RR and some great pics Laurika - thanks for the effort  :thumleft:
It's great to see a woman who's confident and comfortable with herself  to go out on solo adventures  :thumleft:

awesome laurika
you rode the road that goes up the back of longtom pass - the 'waterfall through the trees across the valley' shot
beautiful road!!!
awesome pics,  awesome ride.
solo is without a doubt the way to do it: stop where you like,  speed you like, do what you like.
congrats girl,  and i'll be following your travels/RR's with keen interest.

Ganjora said:
awesome laurika
you rode the road that goes up the back of longtom pass - the 'waterfall through the trees across the valley' shot
beautiful road!!!
awesome pics,  awesome ride.
solo is without a doubt the way to do it: stop where you like,  speed you like, do what you like.
congrats girl,  and i'll be following your travels/RR's with keen interest.
YES!! they call that route the OLD COACH road...really a MUST do when you are in the area...it is used very little..and definitely NOT a TPA road...

Ian in Great Brak River said:
Cool photo's ... nog 'n classic... as we've come to expect ...

.... ever get the feeling you're meant to take these rides you do ...?
wow, thank you...and yes...i have no doubt that i am meant to do this..this one hobby has become my compass and my peace.

Beautiful Laurika. Beautiful writing and beautiful fotos xxx Thanks  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Laurika do you think that snotkop got his mullet done in Sabie..............maybe must go over there and get one for me too. :biggrin:

Awesome to know there is plenty of adventuring spirit in the WD women.
Great photos
:thumleft: :thumleft:

Awesome ride report... you got guts girl... cool pics too...  :biggrin: 

I try to avoid dirt roads when I'm on my own... I really battle to pick up my bike if it falls over (need extra muscles!!!)... and I do tend to drop it now and then... (she's a heavy little beastie)!

Was gonna do another ride this month, but now with Mario out of action, I'm stuck baby sitting him... eish... 

Must make a plan to at least go for a day ride around here, other than going shopping!

Hope to see you again one of these days!

As jy weer daar rond is gaan chek bietjie die Oliefantsrevier uit  Leboa,Steelpoort, Penge  Grazy