Laurika solo Pilgrims rest to Joburg.\ - February

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charka said:
As jy weer daar rond is gaan chek bietjie die Oliefantsrevier uit  Leboa,Steelpoort, Penge  Grazy
hm..jy moet maar saamgaan en my wys...anders raak ek weer verlei deur die eerste beste grondpad....en mis al die 'besienswaardighede'.

plonker said:
Laurika do you think that snotkop got his mullet done in Sabie..............maybe must go over there and get one for me too. :biggrin:
why travel so far...i can arrange a mullet for you here in Joburg....as well as the 'white framed wrap around' -  >:D ..it will be the work of  a moment....

Awesome, thanks for sharing  :thumleft:

Blikse, dit was nou nice - 'n RR met soul. Dankie Laurika!  :thumleft:

Brakenjan said:
Dankie Brakkies, wat a nice ding om te se. x

That was very lekker and you is sommer a poet en does not know it, of maybe does knows it, who knows, only you knows. Kak aside that was very inspiring. Well done. Great work. Keep it up.  :3some:

waman said:
That was very lekker and you is sommer a poet en does not know it, of maybe does knows it, who knows, only you knows. Kak aside that was very inspiring. Well done. Great work. Keep it up.  :3some:
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: uhm, dankie, ..i think.... :thumleft:

Brakenjan said:

+1  :thumleft:  :thumleft:
Beslis 'n meesterstuk, baie dankie - groen van jaloesie!!  :drif: