What do you think? Now with pic!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisXander

Keyboard Rider
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR400
I wanted to get a 2-smoke to play with, and also ride with my wife on her little XTG200. So I had a KDX in mind, and went to look at a RMX250 as well. It had to be sort of street legel, as myself and the SWAMBO then could do some short trippies on the 2 bikes. I met a friend who is a 2 smoke boffin who could help me the engine.

Then, yesterday Sidetrack and myself went to look at a nice little DR250 with happy button, but there was problems on the shaft that the front sprocket connects to, looks like the splines have been stripped and the front sprocket slips.

Then last night, actually yesterday afternoon I took a mag and relook an ad on a DRZ400 and decided to ask the big question to the accountant. ....... How long is a piece of string?  :mwink:

After much deliberation, I then phoned the guy and went to look at the DRZ. It is an 05 with 18967km on the clock, in a good condition, the owner is second and in his late 40's with a Harley as well, so it was well looked after as he must be in touch with his feminine side when the Harley rider kicks in!!!  :pot:

What I mean is, I can get it for under R30k . What do you think?

Is it a fair price?

I know that I like it, and I can count the DRZ king on one this forum as one of my friends, so I get very good advice for less than a beer as he doesn't really drinks  ;D so I'm fairly well off, whatever that means.

So what do you think?