Zanzibar turned into a biker's pub!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEROCKET, nou you gonna HAVE TO tell us about the flip! >:D

Nice artwork, I like. Dont tile. ;D

JOEROCKET said:
Ek sien nie vir Katoom of Kat (partners in crime) êrens respond nie.....seker nog skaam oor hulle deelname...

ek't al 3de gerespond ;D ;D

Slainche said:
Can you do that on a 1200GS with dual braking ?  >:D

Of course you can!!!!! Before you do, though....read this:

I performed the same idiotic stuff on one of my previous bikes with a Combined Brake System. (Honda CBR 1100 xx Blackbird)

The result was flawless circle...the only problem (apart from the schredded rear tyre) was the total destruction of the Blackbird's braking systems. I had to travel from Christiana back to Paarl with only about 20% braking ability....trust me....that keeps you awake really well.

The whole Brake system had to be replaced (about R13000 in 1999).

So my short answer is: Sure, man.....rip it up..! Just talk to your bank manager beforehand... ;D

Slainche said:
Ama ride ride said:
Slainche said:

Its possible.....just ref your bike harder and get a mate to act as stopper in front of the front wheel...... ;) ;D ::)....

Or put the front wheel against the braai in Uiltjies bar.

I won't do that to your old bike AMA

You better not...she served me well... ;)

Slainche said:

Slainche....Please make sure you get lots of pics if you ever attempt it....I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see a Beemer with a streak of hooliganism... ;D

Uiltjie.....

Die voorlopige kosteberamings vir die backflip-fiasko na die burnout lyk nie baie belowend nie... :eek:

Miskien moet ons praat oor alternatiewe....nudge nudge wink wink...

Gaan maar moet groot gaan met die KTM volgende naweek op Struisbaai....if you know what I mean! ;) ;) ;)

Slainche said:
JOEROCKET said:
Slainche said:

Slainche....Please make sure you get lots of pics if you ever attempt it....I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see a Beemer with a streak of hooliganism... ;D

Did I buy the wrong bike?  ;)
(the last donut I did was on a 50 ..total different ballgame)

Of course not Slainche....you didn't buy the wrong bike....different strokes for different folks, hey... ;D I would LOVE to have a Beemer when I finally get rid of this hooliganism inside.....it has to happen sooner or later, I'm sure. ???

JOEROCKET said:
Miskien moet ons praat oor alternatiewe....nudge nudge wink wink...

Gaan maar moet groot gaan met die KTM volgende naweek op Struisbaai....if you know what I mean! ;) ;) ;)

Say no more, say no more!

Julle moet maar groot gaan sonder my, ek sal op my stroper wees! :-[

Can you imagine a life without some sort of release Slainche??? Guys like us will probably never lose it totally....that's why we do what we do, right?

;D ;D ;D

Ama ride ride said:
Slainche said:

Its possible.....just ref your bike harder and get a mate to act as stopper in front of the front wheel...... ;) ;D ::)....

If memory serves me correctly you CAN disconnect the "linked" brakes on the 1200GS.

After you have switched off the ABS they will still be linked untill you press the rear brake, from now on they are breaking independently of each other. That is until the ABS gets activated again.

Uiltjie, julle klomp f*kken barbare.

Mooi, man. ;D

Uiltjie, herken jy die plek? Verbeel jou jy's 'n voel.

Goudini.jpg