Meet and greet Schalk vd Merwe and a braai in Somerset West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxwain

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hi Dogs
I spoke to Schalk today and he will be in Cape Agulas this Sunday.
The plan is to meet him in Agulas and ride back to my place in SW were he will be staying over night, before he continues to Cape Town.
Thought it might be nice to have some of the Dogs and Dogess's around for a bring and braai and a few dops to meet and greet the man and hear some of his incredible stories about his epic trip.
I am considering riding to Agulas on Saturday afternoon and camping over,  and then returning to Somerset West on Sunday for a late afternoon braai at my place.

Please put your name on the list if you can make it.

Braai                                                              Ride to Agulas

Coxwain                                                                   Coxwain
Half Job                                                                   Half Job
Parkinoff                                                                  Parkinoff
XT Joe                                                                     XT Joe
Tallisman                                                                 Tallisman