AaaahI shoulda known better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droffarc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
Indeed I should have known better with a bike like you
That I would love everything that you do
hey, hey hey, and I do
(John Lennon on harmonica)

I actually went out to look see if I could perhaps spot a loose topbox and ended up going up the road to see where it goes - that is the new super highway to Richwood - and of course once there I could not help myself and headed out through contermanskloof and Malanshoogte, Occultdale, Slent to Agter perdeberg etc etc etc..... and then started playing all by my self....

p1010004dt6.jpg

p1010007qy3.jpg

p1010008ef7.jpg

p1010009wo6.jpg

p1010010ix9.jpg

p1010016za5.jpg

p1010017sw5.jpg

p1010019hz8.jpg

pretty trail in the sand
p1010021ah7.jpg

A swollen stream
p1010022ae7.jpg

Hills of gold
p1010024yd0.jpg

Thanks for sharing Droffarc
I see on ADVRIDER you are now using a site called wetpaint, Hows that working for you

droffarc said:
............ etc etc etc..... and then started playing all by my self ....

Now, only a lonely man knows what it's like to play with himself.
The joy, the excitemnet, not having anyone saying "Go faster, faster, go faster"
You go for it, first slowly, then faster and faster and then slow again, until you get to your destination.

A nice ride through the countryside, just you and nature. your pic's are great and tell a story, which right now, we in Gauteng cannot compare. Everything is dull and brown, and it's hard to find and green growth to show the beauty of our bushes.

We need some rain, soon, right now, before everything turns to dust.

That TA really looks good with those knobblies!

Nice one Droff

I truely love ur sense of adventure. There's never an excuse not to have in your books!!!

great stuff

You introduced me to the area past Malmsbury.  My son was down from Jozi for the weekend so I hired a KLR for him & took him up there & beyond.  Report to follow. Many thanks for your contributions to this forum, they have sparked ideas and shown options..

My wife and I went for a ride on Sunday in the same area and I wondered who
had been there with kobblies . At first I thought it must have been a KTM
because of the power sliding that had clearly been enjoyed earlier in the morning , I could see you had a good ride . So did I only a little slower , she is bossy like that .  >:D

Hi there Drof nice ride , are you happy with the new shoes on the TA is there a big difference?

Awesome photos!
Helped by having awesome things to take photos of, but still the focus, the depth of colour and the white balance are phenomenal.

What camera did you use?

Thanks guys for the complements. Just go ride your bike and look up - there is a lot of roads out there.

Kieth, YES, the TKC 80 tyres make a HUGE difference on gravel. Not so lekka on tar though, I get a bit of a wobble like the start of a mild slapper from about 120 upwards. Although when opening the throttle she is steady. So on accelleration its ok but cruising on tar gives the wobble. On gravel she is as stable as a horse.

Spoonless: the camara is a cheap entry level Olympus camedia c-2 zoom. Nothing in the like of f-stop or any other adjustments. Just point and shoot - but I use Microsoft photo editor autobalance and that is that. What I know about photography I probably learned from this forum.

;D

Latest posts