Absolutely fantastic product!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer man

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I went for a ride with Jules, Pistol and a couple of other Dogs yesterday and managed to drop the Bling Machine twice, in one of them I banged My new Arai Tour X quite hard, Bling machine has some minor cosmetic damage which I can fix very easily, however when we stopped for a break a little later and I took My helmet off, I saw all the scratches, and My heart sunk.

As a lot of you know I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to My bike and kit, I rode the rest of the trip with a really heavy heart and was very pissed off with Myself, and was agonizing as to how the hell I was going to get the scratches out of the helmet.

However on the way back,I rembered seeing an add on TV on a Home mark product which is a pen which is supposed to remove scratches from your car etc, now I am a huge sceptic of most of these Verimark/Homemark products they all look fantstic but in reality most of them are kark.
I duly trotted off to Fourways mall and bought this clear coat pen R149 and proceeded home, read the instructions and thought this can surely never work, shook it up like the instructions  said  picked up the helmet and applied, and believe me there were plenty of scratches, I was absolutely astounded the scratches dissapeared like magic, I wish I had taken before and after pics, there is now hardley a mark on My helmet, put it in the sun to cure as instructed, and an hour later polished it and the result is nothing but astounding, then fixed some scratches on My missus car, gone in seconds.

It truly is the most amazing product I have ever used. :biggrin: