Another lowdown on the "sussie ride"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fugly

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Nice okes that I ride with  :thebirdman:  ;D

Anyway, not to be outdone, I had to take some pics myself.
Here the boys taking in the beauty of van Stadens

Of course the vibration of the bikes was making someone horny so they had to stop to perv at the meisies on the boat at Gamtoos

Okes are hardup in the EC, I was unlucky enough to get a "better" view  ;)

So we beat a hasty retreat and continued on or way to breakies

the bunny chow didn't look too appertising so we had brown liquid instead

and the three musketeers then continued on their merry way to Tsitsikamma Village where we inspected many objects of beauty which have been posted above

Cappie by this time was running low on juice so had to fill up!

And we then mosied on to our eating place where we finally found some decent pussy!  :mwink:

Unfortunately for him, Cappie was caught trying to sabotage Fugly, probably jealous about the nice braided hoses, Heidie's and fork brace which he was caught closely inspecting!  :p

And we finally returned home (Fugly all intact) via van Stadens yet again! As will be noticed from the weather, the Gods were not happy about the attempted sabotage but we were allowed to pass without incident!

An no I have no idea where the gay parade comes in! (see other post trying to distance myself from the comment  :pot:)
Did it work ??? Must have, I own a Fugly!

Nice one dude! You musketeers must head east and ride with the Grehounds at some stage...theres a river crossing with Cappies name on it! ;D

edgy said:
Nice one dude! You musketeers must head east and ride with the Grehounds at some stage...theres a river crossing with Cappies name on it! ;D

No river no river :eek: :eek:

CAPTAIN SLOW said:
edgy said:

No river no river :eek: :eek:

I think it is a good idea! Come Cappie show us how to do it  :thumleft:

edgy said:
These okes dont like the dirt!!  >:D

Wolweseun said:
edgy said:
These okes dont like the dirt!!  >:D

Ja man i don't like dirt on my ATGATT

edgy said:

Hey, good idea- are there some  nice rides about halfway for both of us?

Sorry for the HiJack

Roné said:
edgy said:

Hey, good idea- are there some  nice rides about halfway for both of us?

Sorry for the HiJack

us three  :3some:  mustbequeers don't do mud hey! 

:laughing4:

:biggrin: