Atlantis early morning ride, take 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michiel said:
Yea! I got an old point-a-shoot which I just attached to my helmet with a bolt by drilling through on the side.

With the next ride I'll take a picture to show you, you'll probably laugh...

I think I've got a problem...
It's only Monday, two days after I damaged my bike, my body is still aching but I already look forward to the next ride.

Do I need help?

you drilled a hole into your helmet? yes, you need help. and a new helmet.

the_wes said:
Michiel said:
Yea! I got an old point-a-shoot which I just attached to my helmet with a bolt by drilling through on the side.

With the next ride I'll take a picture to show you, you'll probably laugh...

I think I've got a problem...
It's only Monday, two days after I damaged my bike, my body is still aching but I already look forward to the next ride.

Do I need help?

you drilled a hole into your helmet? yes, you need help. and a new helmet.
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Hey guys my internet has been down for a while MWEB    :mad:  i had such fun at the dunes, got stuck badly once but thats just part of the fun isnt it! Fixed my brake pedal so im ready to go  :biggrin:  thanks guys for these great rides and the pics.  See you next time. 

Hi guys,

I have not been to those dunes for a while (last time on my 600 TT and Landy), but have also had lots of fun .

Please alert me when you go again !!  :3some:

Sprocketbek, maybe we should do a trip to our old Stellenbosch routes (roots) with these guys ......  :ricky: