Call us Crazy!! But what an ADVENTURE!! - Finished! WE MADE IT!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great report  :thumleft: :thumleft:
Well done to the two of you
Thank you for posting  :thumleft:
Great read
Great pics

fantastique trip report ,thanks ,love that exhausted and brandnew feeling all in one :)

Thanks for sharing your great adventure with us. What a great read.  :thumleft:

Cheers :ricky:

[quote
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, AND IT IS ALWAYS NICER TO LIVE IT OUT WITH SOMEONE!!

Cheers
Gerrit & Marique
[/i]
[/quote]

Cool trip you two and what a GRT way to share the experience and togetherness ............. :mwink: :thumleft: 8)

Thanks for sharing

What a great RR!  You've got a great lady, hold on to her.  If she sticked around through this then she'll stick around for ever.  It must be because you're a Groblersdal boy like me!  :thumleft:  Well done you two!!!

I had to register myself onto a Duallie forum just to write this comment  :imaposer:

AWESOME Report G.

Really awesome, I am glad you both enjoyed it so much  :ricky: I'll have to try it out sometime, but my Gixxer will force me to stay on the tar, maybe I can find some C4Serious nice corners  :biggrin:

What joy! :ricky: Great ride and report guys. You hit so many nails on the head that you've given me a headache :eek7: :ricky:

What an awesome trip and report!

Thanks man - it was said by someone that it was obvious that the two of you have fun together.

I cannot agree more.

I've been in similar situations (although not with added sleet/snow) where you end up on some godforsaken little 4x4 road in the pitch dark with with a pillion and  a) no -one really knowing you are there and b) no cell phone reception. I can tell you - a partner who is willing to sit on the back of a bike and trust you totally while still being alright with it all and staying positive is a keeper!

Cudo's to the both of you.
This was a trip of a life time and something that really puts the 'adventure' back into Adventure Riding.

Very well done.

mmmm

I think it is time to do yet another crazy one like this -  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Nice RR Scrat. Very well done by your missus as well!  :thumleft:

Scrat said:
mmmm

I think it is time to do yet another crazy one like this -  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Hy wat van die EC bash ek dink dit is weer tyd....... :mwink: :deal:

Scrat said:
mmmm

Het jy jou bike terug gekry?

Latest posts