Dads and Sons - First Trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done RR awesome weekend with your sons  :thumleft: very jealous I headed off to the Cedarberg with mine on the weekend but his Dakar "bombed out " as we hit the gravel in Ceres , so it was back home borrow a trailer and fetch,got home at 23.30 aargh! :-\

The question is - if I did it with my son, hwo's gonna drive ???

Nice one there Girraffe and Clockwork. The kids really enjoy it when they are taken along. It wont be long now, then you must let them loose on their own bikes. My son in now 13 and rides a 125 NXR. We did lotsa dirt during the Soccer worls cup holidays ( EC Bash, Baviaans, Ceres to Sutherland and beyond) and it was really special to have him ride along with me, on his own bike. 

Nice one guys! :thumleft:
There's a father & kid ride coming up before the end of the year....must just choose a spot :)

Hey Jimmy, thanks for an awesome weekend and cool RR. This was one of the most memorable rides I have ever done!!!  Matt has not stopped talking about it since we got back. Lets not wait too long before we do another one :thumleft: :thumleft:

Giraffe said:
Hey Jimmy, thanks for an awesome weekend and cool RR. This was one of the most memorable rides I have ever done!!!  Matt has not stopped talking about it since we got back. Lets not wait too long before we do another one :thumleft: :thumleft:

Definately :thumleft:

Thanks for everyones comments. Pete, I would be very interested in that Dads and kids ride that you mentioned.

Clockwork Orange said:
Giraffe said:

Definately :thumleft:

Thanks for everyones comments. Pete, I would be very interested in that Dads and kids ride that you mentioned.
We were chatting the other day, Andy660, Bradleys, Rovrat, RoughRider, KLR & a few others would be keen. Some of them have done it before but I had to miss out. My daughters ready for something like this now :)

Rough Rider said:
Lekker one; I need to do this too; my son will love it.
With a name like that PM me your adress and i will take him on a uncle and son weekend. You might just scare him shitless :pot: