DE WILDT'S REVENGE - 18 JULY - Now with photos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much 4 the ride guys, and the bails. So when's the next 1 guys?

Relax, Twiggy, us oldies are waiting for the pains and bruises to dissipate!  :)

Hey, I am on no photo's...  :-[. I can proudly say that I didn't crash or got injured. Just a few thorn scratch marks.. >:D. Thanks Lightning for the ride, it was excellent, it was nice staying behind you on the track, not nice behind Jules, that Airage is killing your ears...

Lightening your not an old fart, sorry that excuse don't fly. I will understand that post tree stump kicking your sore:) how is your foot doing?

Foot will be fine in a week or two. Already thinking of where to next, and which route next?

Hmmm i like the way u think. I'm in! Where ever and when ever i'm there. Glad your foot is going 2 heel quickly, would miss u if u were gone 2 long! Man it was an awesome ride:).

AND another one bites the DUST ::)

Nice one all. :thumleft: De Wildt used to be my backyard in my younger days. Spent 12 years riding the area. IF i had a buck for every Wipe-Out i had there or tree stump i smacked or even every thorn i removed from my hands and knees as well as every puncture fixed i would have had enough Bucks to buy the place :eek:

The best place to learn how to ride a bike---and Fall.

Thanks for the ride all, nice to meet everyone, .. all this talk of ass over tit? 'guilty' ..:thumleft:..all in all everyone had an excellent time ..thanks again L1 will be there again anytime.

That has to rate as one of the most enjoyable rides I have ever done. Thanks Gerry and the rest of you crazy, lovely baastids for showing Twiggs and I an awesome time. Great meeeting you all and looking forward to the next one too much!

Hahahahhaaaaa - ok, so eventually someone got a pic of me going splat.  But it was an awesome ride.  :thumleft:  With a super bunch of people!  :thumleft:  I'm there for the next one... if that was Medium Chilli, what will the next one be called!  :biggrin:

So L1, U were trying to hide this pic???

Dogs, have a look at this one - wonder why so many horisontal bikes on one ride? Nothing maybe to do with the hooligan leader - kicking tree stumps outa the way to keep the pace nice and high?

No not really - just one of those days when thats the way it worked out!!

Thanks L1 and  I hope your foot gets well soon! Nothing Broken???

TM...

Attachments

• P1020961.JPG
    P1020961.JPG
    35.2 KB
Hey nice ride, but what is it with you guys and trailers... Did you come up from Cape Town for the ride...  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I am ashamed to say that all the trailers were KTM's  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Attachments

• 18072009235.jpg
    18072009235.jpg
    105 KB
  • 18072009236.jpg
    18072009236.jpg
    143.4 KB
  • 18072009237.jpg
    18072009237.jpg
    134.7 KB
Sorry to have disappointed you Funacide. Where did you guys ride to after your breakfast at the Wimpy?

lightning1 said:
Sorry to have disappointed you Funacide. Where did you guys ride to after your breakfast at the Wimpy?

We found a bust of Madiba on the road from Assen To Leeuport, with a rather nice Shabeen and watched Funacide burn himself  ::) ::)

lightning1 said:

Went out on dirt roads north past Brits... Ended up at a Shabeen in Ga-Rasai. The aim of the ride was to celebrate the birth of Popipant's first child and smoke some cigars...

Pic - Popipants looking like a pro with that Cigar...

Attachments

• Popipants.resized.jpg
    Popipants.resized.jpg
    107.4 KB