Dullstroom Dirt Rides for ATV's and Dirt Bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Hi all...

I am an resident in Dullstroom, a keen quad rider and have ridden most of the dirt tracks out here.
Attached to this post is a KMX file you can use on Google Earth. I have denoted 8 different tracks. Most of these roads make for some awesome fast riding and there are some good technical sections. You could spend days exploring out here. A word of caution! There are aspects of danger in any dirt track but if you are going to attempt any portion of 2 Kruisfontein Routes be very cautious between Way Point: R540 Turnoff and Way Point: Waterfall View. The road is rough and has many blind crests, loose boulders and sharp blind bends. There are also other road users.
The long "Bambi Dam" route is a full day event. Bring extra fuel.

I include a brief rundown of each route below:
Route Name Distance (km) Duration (Estimated Hours) & Comments
Railway Track 25 1, "Short, Fun filled, Water crossing"
De Burg 47.6 2, "Includes Railway Track, Fast paced sections, Large rocks, Nature reserve, Small water obstacles, Goes to highest point in this area"
Tonteldoos 92.4 4, "Fast paced sections, Large rocks, Nature reserve, Mine Quarry"
Roosenekal 95.6 3, "Fast paced sections, Some long drift corners, Goes up to Roosenekal"
Stofberg 71.4 3, "Fast paced sections, Some long drift corners, Good Views, Goes up to Stofberg"
Kruisfontein Circle 50.2 3, "Has difficult technical sections, Fast paced sections, Some long drift corners, Good Views, Waterfalls, Includes Railway Track"
Kruisfontein Hills 84.7 4, "All the above, Hills with majestic views, High point view of Walkersons"
Bambi 116 5, "A long ride with rewarding views, Bambi lookout point, Some forested sections, Fast paced and twisting roads"

Any persons wishing to ride these roads can feel free to contact me via this forum. I don't charge and am always looking for experienced riders to join me. I recommend only 400cc or larger for these routes

Shane

Attachments

• Dullstroom Quad Biking Trails.kmz
    43 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts