DURBANVILLE MAMESBURY DIRTRIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Rusty

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
my arms- oh it hurts! No, Dusty didn't saw her rusty, after the "official" run, we went to a small off road /field place close to Stodels. There the fun realy started. Off caurse being new and all, i went spastic - but oe! dit was lekker. Now to tell you about the trip. It's was an amazing feeling to get to mc donalds and to see 9 bikes there, inc a ktm. Thank you,thank you, thank you guys and off caurse Lizelle. We did about 70 -90 k which was very relaxing. Must say i was feeling bit bad that my little damsel is so slow on the tar! The gravel was actually very maklik ang the sad ... Well, was wet. We hit a piece of tar between the two gravel roads, and while we were on the tar i just thought : is this it? Luckily not! The second gravel road to mbury was absolutly beautifull. Horses, sheep, rolling hills. And that was like real plaaspad. At mbury we snack at spur and went home on a different route. Also with gravel - tar - gravel. From the windmills we started bracking up and then four of us went to the playpen close to stodels and the R300. Thank you so much  Placo for being the leader of the pack! Thank you all for coming and make this a great day. Bless you

Nice one Dusty, but didn't you forget something    ;D

Attachments

• this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg
    this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg
    43.6 KB
capeklr said:
Playing around next to R300 and N1 was really great fun.

If I'm not mistaken there are signs that say thou shalt not enter, be careful, they might impound your bikes. The residents have complained about quads etc riding there and making a noise and kicking up dust. :thumleft:

buzzlightyear said:
capeklr said:
Playing around next to R300 and N1 was really great fun.

If I'm not mistaken there are signs that say thou shalt not enter, be careful, they might impound your bikes. The residents have complained about quads etc riding there and making a noise and kicking up dust. :thumleft:

Ek ry gereeld daar verby en het ook al daardie "impound" bord gesien. Daar is blykbaar 'n bedreigde mikro-organisme wat daar oorleef.  ;)

Aan die anderkant van die N1 en Stodels is daar egter lekker paadjies om te ry.

:)

i learned one thing: next time i'm not wearing sunglasses but goggles ;)
;D

Just back up out of the dust.

Lizelle se KLR het jou vol grond gegooi.

Dankie vir die trippie se reel!

Hang on dear, ons cap was op, so ek kan nou eers weer baljaar op WD.  Dit op asap! :D

Hier's die eerste paar.  Net gesnack maak nou reg vir die pad terug

Attachments

• 24092010045.jpg
    24092010045.jpg
    276 KB
??? Ag jinne tog!  Hoe kry mens die files kleiner?  Ek hte net windows office omtrend?

Do you have "Microsoft picture and fax viewer"? You can edit it there.

google VSO Image resizer en download dit is gratis en neem jou 'n paar sekeondes om 'n klomp fotos kleiner te maak