DURBANVILLE MAMESBURY DIRTRIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty Rusty said:
Do you know of other little playarea's close by?  Illegal or not!   ;)

hmmmm, cops'll give you hell if they catch you riding near stodels there - they have in the past  :deal: rather go find some legal spots to ride  :thumleft:

(although, who am I to talk  :imaposer: )

Dusty Rusty said:

No, not really....I only got back into bikes after I moved away from there....I am a mountain biker and land access was bad enough for that! My conclusion is that people in the Cape are actually full of crap for that type of thing. What gets my goat - when you run the risk of getting into huge kak for riding in a certain area ( and I'm not talking of 'nice' pristine areas either )...so everybody abides and 'respects' the rule and doesn't ride there....then the next thing they fkn develop the area. Bulldozers in...trees down etc etc.  :mad:

Dusty Rusty said:

Plenty in the Table View area, if you're willing to take on the long (25km) road.  ::)

Love that idea.  As soon as my bike is running, we must hook up for that long ride!  Your in?

Dusty Rusty said:
Love that idea.  As soon as my bike is running, we must hook up for that long ride!  Your in?

Not that long for me, I'll be coming from Melkbos! A mere, hop, skip and wheely and I'm there.

Ping Etienne2T for tracks closer to home. He lives in the Brackenfell area and likes doing little outrides.

Guys, guy's, guy's ... when my TW is up and running we must try this out!