Fighting the sandmonster - So called Altlantis n00bie ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTB, is it true that you own a tyre pressure gauge that works only on BMW's? ;D

Respect to you guys for riding those dunes and for those that tried! Awesome  :thumleft:

Thanks MB - Amanda just laughed as I read it out to her (her official response)

Now, how about a picture of those sunglasses. You leading GayPride this year? Or is Butch doing it on his KTM?

newguy said:
MTB, is it true that you own a tyre pressure gauge that works only on BMW's? ;D

it are a poser pressure tyre gauge  :biggrin: > Felt like real twat with a KTM oke so close by

but I had no puncture and thats the cool thing :thumleft:

Lito said:
Now, how about a picture of those sunglasses. You leading GayPride this year? Or is Butch doing it on his KTM?

and in my famous gay voice I do a bit too well:

WHATEVER!!  you'all just jealous of all that fine'ness in one body

girlfriend -if you have it, flaunt it  :3some:

An now for my pics :D

fixing
sex-sign-work-in-progress.jpg

Was great fun, after the crash I realy needed that! just get out into the dunes and feed my soul a bit :D

Once again big thanks to Andy for letting us borrow his car to tow the trailer, you rule man   :thumleft::thumleft:

KTM CPT for the bike/trailer/fuel - I have a lil sweet spot in my heart for ktm cpt now :D

tx to all the dogs for coming along, was lekka

thats the worst fail I have seen from you yet. Worse than getting banned  :deal: >:D

Lito said:
thats the worst fail I have seen from you yet. Worse than getting banned  :deal: >:D

lol the only fail with that was I left you and a laptop alone  ::)

N[]vA said:
lol the only fail with that was I left you and a laptop alone  ::)

Dont lie. You were right there. Were you too drunk to remember? I have witnesses.... :deal:

So how about them picshas already?

So N[]va, you gonna fix those pics or what? If you need some help.... https://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTitle/HTML-XHTML-CSS-For-Dummies-6th-Edition.productCd-047023847X.html  ;D

N[]vA said:
odd I can see them fine?

DOOD - they absolutely suckola. Sometimes, three are repeated straight after each other, despite your reference to something completely different.

I am so looking forward to the fodos!