Garage Pies...Rennies...Redbull and sand...who could ask for more...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lekker Laurika, your RR is magic, thanks for sharing.

That pap en kaiings laat my terug verlang na die dae toe ons nog in Newcastle gewoon het..! Thanks.

Lekker trip Laurika.........................Thanks for the pics.

Just heard of  Kaiings.....never tasted........cant wait.

Lekker RR! :thumleft:

En kuier in die platteland is nooit 'n ligte besigheid nie...

Thanks guys, yes, a visit to the platteland must never be taken lightly...it tests all you know, and thought you knew...
and for those going to the Freestate Bash, the pap and Kaiings will be on the menu.

laurika said:
Thanks guys, yes, a visit to the platteland must never be taken lightly...it tests all you know, and thought you knew...
and for those going to the Freestate Bash, the pap and Kaiings will be on the menu.

The Freestate Bash is just to far (4000km) for a 3 day jol, however the pap en kaiings might just to the trick for me...!

Road Hog said:
laurika said:

The Freestate Bash is just to far (4000km) for a 3 day jol, however the pap en kaiings might just to the trick for me...!
there is talk of it moving to the long weekend, which is the next weekend, we wait for Hentie to decide...the kaiings and pap is def worth it..

WTF is kaiings  ???

Lyk vir my soos bacon

Dewie said:
WTF is kaiings  ???

Lyk vir my soos bacon

Jy kom duidelik nie van die plaas af nie!!! Kaiings is grbraaide vark vet!!

Scalpel said:
Dewie said:
WTF is kaiings  ???

Lyk vir my soos bacon

hierdie is vrystaatse kaiings..dis gebraaide skaap vet....eers kook jy hom in water, en dan bak jy hom uit....

Scalpel said:
Dewie said:
WTF is kaiings  ???

Lyk vir my soos bacon

Nee duidelik nie  ;D

Maar dit is 'n vorm van bacon

Do you have any more photos of the "de la Rey' pass? the most incredible formations in RSA

columbus said:
Do you have any more photos of the "de la Rey' pass? the most incredible formations in RSA
yes, i have a few more...pm me your email address and ill send them thru...it is truelly a beautiful pass, the road might be tar, but its breathlessly smooth and magestic...