Garage Pies...Rennies...Redbull and sand...who could ask for more...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA, you are a true traveler.

Your photos are brilliant.

Ride safe and strongs to you and your mom

Footloose said:
LA, you are a true traveler.

Your photos are brilliant.

Ride safe and strongs to you and your mom
thanks footloose...next time we do this travel thing....hopefully this time nothing would go wrong that leaves you at home? :thumleft:

Hi ;nou net jou rr gelees. Ek bly 8km op daai sandpad van die Beauty bord af. Vlg keer as enige iemand die pad ry laat weet maar.Baie lekker "rides"in die omgewing. My "pozzie" n lekker lodge .Dankie vir die RR. Bush Africa safaris.

kwagga-sakkie said:
Hi ;nou net jou rr gelees. Ek bly 8km op daai sandpad van die Beauty bord af. Vlg keer as enige iemand die pad ry laat weet maar.Baie lekker "rides"in die omgewing. My "pozzie" n lekker lodge .Dankie vir die RR. Bush Africa safaris.
en NOU se jy my??? Blazes is ook onlangs daar verby...sit jou lodge op die vendors site? dan kan ons spesiale rates organise vir dogs.? dis a fantastiese en pragtige pad daardie....en a heerlike one-nighter locations van joburg af...miskien a newby weekend> dan doen ons bietjie sand ry....?pm pm

Ja,lekker vir n naweek. Ons doen baie "plastiek trips vanaf Villa Nora tot Beauty in die Palala rivier.Ook lekker "dual sport trips al langs die palala tot beauty,of Blouberg of so. As iemand die lees en wil kom besoek laat weet maar. website www.bushafricasafaris.co.za
Sal altyd bikers goeie "deal"gee,dan kan ek saamry!

never have i seen such rocks...and such a beautiful road...it was a spiritual journey...my friend chris said, its their secret....but then, hes from the sacret forest in venda...they know how to keep secrets they say.... (Edit)
Tags: 

[/quote]
Nice report Laurika. You will often see those funny rocks next to a road. It is where the road builders had to drill and them blast the rock to make the road. The straight lines you see is what is left of the borehole, the rested went bang. Usually these groves should be parallel so you can see where the driller stuffed up.