GS CHALLENGE LEYDSDORP - My Story!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Davy - you have a great country for GS riding. Was there in April on a 2 week tour. Perhaps GS Challenge will be closer to you next year

Rieks said:
Thanks guys - let me know who was at the Challenge! I met a few WDogs!

Hi Rieks
Thanks for a lovely report
I was at the Challenge, but unfortunately did not get to ride  :( Still had lots of fun though  ;D
Great to see your pics of the route - looks like I missed out ...

Lekker report Rieks! Great photo's and glad you enjoyed it! 8)

Nice one Reiks  :thumleft:

Thanks for sharing. There are some lovely pics there. Good memories.

:ricky:

Nice report and some great photies, Rieks.

You make me almost want to go to one of these.

Thanks!!!

Hey Rieks

Ook maar goed julle het nie die pillion skills challenge gewen. Anders moes jy jou boobs uit hall en wys!!!
Yes - I heard the statement you made! hehehehe

Very nice photos and story. I especially like the 2 of me on the ground at the skills challenge.

DIS waar jou bike se bars gebuig het hmmmmmmm............ :peepwall: :peepwall: :ricky: :ricky:

Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing that. Great piccie on the anthill!  :thumleft:

Rieks said:
. . . Perhaps GS Challenge will be closer to you next year

Sounds like you know of something we don't!!  :patch:

Hey Aquatic - well done by participating at the skills challenge anyway - PM me with your email address if you'd like the pics. Perhaps i'll try too next year - the bike is just a bit heavy for that stuff!

Rieks great report, thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn´t make it but really wanted to be there.

Well done for doing all three routes! You have inspired my missus, who is keen to clock up dirt miles on her new GS.