He calls them motorsickels!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have made it home, now going through withdrawal and back to work.  Have not done the final post on the blog but should get it done before Monday. We traveled 16,400k into 9 countries, with only two unscheduled get offs (low speed), only bike problem was head light bulb burned out.  Even though I am not going to sell the Harley I got to say the 1200 GSA did real well.

We found the people of South Africa (and Namibia) the most hospitable, friendly people I have met in all my travels.  I owe a dept to so many and the only way I can repay is for some of you to come to the USA and the great state of Washington.  Just drop me a line and I will pick you up at the airport, get your bike from the shipper and what ever else needs done. 

It has been a great trip. We were asked before we left "what was the best part" for Martha it was Kurgar and the wildlife.  I did not answer, as what was the best for me was more philosophical and not easily put into a few words.  For me it is the people, understanding their dreams, their lives, the problems they face, the politics of the country and how it shapes and changes as you cross borders.

The world is a wonderful place, pack you bag, fill the tank and I will see you on the road.

Thanks for sharing your world with us for a few days.
Bob and Martha  :ricky:

Camino Cerdo said:
The world is a wonderful place, pack you bag, fill the tank and I will see you on the road.
Bob and Martha  :ricky:

Bob and Martha, unfortunately our paths did not cross, but I am so glad that my fellow Saffers and Wilddogs could contribute to your successful journey.
I could not have said it better:  The world is a wonderful place, pack you bag, fill the tank and I will see you on the road.

Until we met again...

Camino Cerdo said:
. . . .

Thanks for sharing your world with us for a few days.

. . . . .

And a big thank you for sharing your world with us  :thumleft:

. . . and is it not strange to think that when we are all dead and gone this old Welwichia will still be there very much alive in the Namib Desert.

. . . which is why we must fill up our tanks and hit the roads . . .

NamTrip_105.jpg