Hello Africa tell me how you doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantasties Michnus, ek weet julle sal dit geniet en ry ook veilig. Ek vertel niemand van daai [BMW] shock nie! :peepwall:

Geniet dit Michnus.Ek sien deesdae nogal baie manne wat op toer deur Walvis ry. Lyk my ek is die naaste aan Swakop.  :pot:

2 Stroke Dan said:
Fantasties Michnus, ek weet julle sal dit geniet en ry ook veilig. Ek vertel niemand van daai [BMW] shock nie! :peepwall:

tegnies nie meer n bmw shock nie, dis nou n MP shock, my bmw shock het my 50000km goeie diens gegee en was nie op pad uit nie, wou maar voorsorg tref.  :p :)

Plottie make sure they are cold!

last update for now. https://pikipiki.co.za

Attachments

• DSCN0411.jpg
    DSCN0411.jpg
    86.4 KB
Nice one Michnus. Enjoy your trip !  Will follow you on WD and your blog. Lekker place that Nam  :thumleft:

Yebo yes!!

I have posted another piece on https://pikipiki.co.za for Angola. I would really have loved to add it here but the internet around is just so slow it is not possible. The biggest problem is up loading the few photos to Wilddogs and to get it attached under the post is just shit, and does not make for a lekker report.

If our IT help can get the new software up maybe  :biggrin:

In the mean time enjoy, will try another later in Tanzania.

Attachments

• DSCN0512 (612 x 816).jpg
    DSCN0512 (612 x 816).jpg
    113.8 KB
Safe trip to all of you Michnus, will be following your posts  :thumleft:

(Green with envy)

Enjoying Christmas in Lusaka due to shock failure. It's a busy shitty city and best be avoided. The rest of Zambia is bedonnerd! The people friendly and always a smile, riding place to many, we need to get back here.

If ever in Livingstone stay at Faulty Towes they are cheap and clean, lekker places to hang out and ...... :biggrin:. The best chicken can be had at The Spot across the road.

Attachments

• kariba.jpg
    kariba.jpg
    29.2 KB
  • caprivi sunset.jpg
    caprivi sunset.jpg
    67.9 KB
  • yes yes.jpg
    yes yes.jpg
    105.6 KB
  • muddy caprivi road.jpg
    muddy caprivi road.jpg
    76.6 KB
Plothond said:
Just remember :

At exactly 16:00 on 23rd December I will open your beer - You had better be there !!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed Michnus' beers.... :biggrin: With all the kark he's having he'll be lucky to be in Malawi for New Years.... :patch:
PS, Michnus, still waiting for the courier to collect your parts....

Adventurer said:
Plothond said:
Just remember :

At exactly 16:00 on 23rd December I will open your beer - You had better be there !!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed Michnus' beers.... :biggrin: With all the kark he's having he'll be lucky to be in Malawi for New Years.... :patch:
PS, Michnus, still waiting for the courier to collect your parts....

Yes, I know !!! - the friggen Sod  :mad:  :lamer:

I had THAT one and about 100 more before he arrived on the 30th in Malawi - and it took Metaljockey to go and rescue him
MJ drove about 1500 km in 2 days to go and help - Now that's what I call - The spirit of this forum ( and a bit of family blood  :biggrin: )