Hello Africa tell me how you doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plothond said:
Adventurer said:
Plothond said:
Just remember :

At exactly 16:00 on 23rd December I will open your beer - You had better be there !!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

I hope you enjoyed Michnus' beers.... :biggrin: With all the kark he's having he'll be lucky to be in Malawi for New Years.... :patch:
PS, Michnus, still waiting for the courier to collect your parts....

Yes, I know !!! - the friggen Sod  :mad:  :lamer:

I had THAT one and about 100 more before he arrived on the 30th in Malawi - and it took Metaljockey to go and rescue him
MJ drove about 1500 km in 2 days to go and help - Now that's what I call - The spirit of this forum ( and a bit of family blood  :biggrin: )

Eissssh MJ can collect on that one  :biggrin: :biggrin:

At last intnet again, site is updated and new gallery added with also people have met on the way.
https://pikipiki.co.za

Attachments

• DSCN1570.jpg
    DSCN1570.jpg
    79.4 KB
  • DSCN1787 (450 x 600).jpg
    DSCN1787 (450 x 600).jpg
    65.9 KB
For those interested I posted 3 parts on Uganda. https://pikipiki.co.za

For me to date the most enjoyable counrty to tour.

Attachments

• IMG_5213 (600 x 401).jpg
    IMG_5213 (600 x 401).jpg
    59.9 KB
  • IMG_4585 (600 x 401).jpg
    IMG_4585 (600 x 401).jpg
    32.1 KB
  • DSCN2540.jpg
    DSCN2540.jpg
    77.3 KB
  • DSCN2698.jpg
    DSCN2698.jpg
    115.7 KB
Uganda looks like a fantastic biking adventure. Don't suppose you miss the hustle and bustle  ;D
Absolutely first class!! Michnus thanks for putting time aside to document your adventures. This will no doubt inspire many.
It looks really cool to do a game ride on a bike!! Extra cool to have your own backup fridge.  :mwink:

It seems like you did the right thing by taking your time to explore the country and to soak up the culture and vibe. Most explorers just zip through.
May your mechanical and incidences be few and your experiences great! Look forward to the next episode.

Michnus,

You MUST go north and go see my bro Patrick in Kitgum or Kidepo National Park.

Go stay at FUGLY's in Kitgum - I just today found out that the one in Gulu is up and running again too.

Tell him I sent you and to give you free beer - I'm a part owner, even if I don't get there much anymore. It's the best place anywhere north of Kampala.

Cheers

Awesome Michnus!

Your website is fantastic!  :thumleft:

What a trip!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks once again Michnus (and Elsabe, Linda & Harry) for taking so much time and trouble to publish these reports - they provide a wonderful insight into the people and experiences you encountered on your travels. I'm sure this has been a life-changing trip for you.

Thank you Michnus and Elsabie...nice that the reports are just long enough to keep you wanting more...considering the speed of uploading in kenya, you did fantastically well...now for ethiopia/sudan?....

Yes, thanks guys - this is a great adventure that you are sharing with us.
It has been great following your exploits. :thumleft:

'Pikipiki' is a gr8 site! Have fun all the way!  :laughing4: