Hellshoogte to Franschoek expedition! - 7 Dirty Dawgs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that looks like a great ride - specially the technical bits!
Someday I'm gonna have to bring my bike down to CT and do some riding!

letsgofishing said:
Man that looks like a great ride - specially the technical bits!
Someday I'm gonna have to bring my bike down to CT and do some riding!

..........we await your arrival  ;)  :ricky:

Well you wont be short of dogs to provide you with accommodation.

Your Z can come sleep next to mine anytime

Bus said:
Well you wont be short of dogs to provide you with accommodation.

Your Z can come sleep next to mine anytime

You had better have a bed about 8 ft tall to accomodate LGF!

Awesome ride. Hey Buster, you is gonna have to show me that route please. Looks like funnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Lito said:

Awesome ride. Hey Buster, you is gonna have to show me that route please. Looks like funnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

No worries, I will make him sleep next to the bike then... :sign13: >:D

I will def wanna do that route again soon. And we will be sure to drag you along, kicking and screaming...

Im out for this weekend though, going to Tulbagh for a weekend 30th.

Maybe there are lekker rides around Tulbagh? :scratch: Hmmm...   

Bus said:
Lito said:

No worries, I will make him sleep next to the bike then... :sign13: >:D

I will def wanna do that route again soon. And we will be sure to drag you along, kicking and screaming...

Im out for this weekend though, going to Tulbagh for a weekend 30th.

Maybe there are lekker rides around Tulbagh? :scratch: Hmmm...   

Bus plzzz count me in if you do that route again!!! I'm from the Bos, so can't miss such cool playground in my own backyard.
g

Ja, thats a sin, broer!!! Its actually very easy to get on to these routes. You just need a nerd like Fidel to do the homework first...  :lamer:

But will def push your button next time.

Bus said:
Ja, thats a sin, broer!!! Its actually very easy to get on to these routes. You just need a MASTER GOOGLER EARTHER nerd  <FIXED> like Fidel to do the homework first...  :lamer:

But will def push your button next time.

Tis true, when that man logs into googs erf that server starts sweating....he will sit for hours just to find a gravel road from his lounge to his toilet and he doesnt take 'no' for an answer  :imaposer:

dustsucker said:
Tis true, when that man logs into googs erf that server starts sweating....he will sit for hours just to find a gravel road from his lounge to his toilet and he doesnt take 'no' for an answer  :imaposer:

Hahaha!!! And if he takes too long, that gravel road to his loo will very quickly become a very shitty road... :imaposer:

Im just yanking his crank. The man is a genius...

Watse kak praat julle hier!

Newguy, or what are we gonna call you from now on? You should have have listened to Papa and come with. Next time.

As for you other chaps, well make a plan to hook up anytime. All good things in time my chinas.

Probby gonna do a day tripie again this weekend, and just in case, the slaapsak will be strapped on. I reckon Botriver and surrounds. Some other sections and top of mountains i just have to investigate.

Google erf is a bastid disease. ;)

Bus, i know the Italiaaners play kak soccer, but this ones gonna test your riding skills brother! :-\

Sounds fruity, brudda, but Im in Tulbagh the whole weekend for a mate's 30th.

I mentioned to Shirley that I want to take the bike along.  :deal:

She gave me the "no nookie for 2 weeks"- look.  :eek7: So I guess Im leaving the Z at home then...  :mad:

Only back on Monday. But will be keen to ride somewhere. It is public holiday after all...

Maybe if you guys still in the boosh somewhere I can meet you there?

Lets see how things pan out.

Bus said:

She gave me the "no nookie for 2 weeks"- look.  :eek7: So I guess Im leaving the Z at home then...  :mad:

Only back on Monday. But will be keen to ride somewhere. It is public holiday after all...

....hmmm, da look that 'spreek boekdele'.... ;D

Bus said:

Ja so wie dra nou die broek in jou verhouding??? Jy moet maar daai "riding boots" ophang vir 'n mooi paar "stileto's".... Julle wou my mos nou wakker maak.

Fourie-kop said:
Ja so wie dra nou die broek in jou verhouding??? Jy moet maar daai "riding boots" ophang vir 'n mooi paar "stileto's".... Julle wou my mos nou wakker maak.

Haha!!! Jy sien, jy is nou getroud en gewoond aan 2 week droogtes, ek is nog nie...  :whip2:

Dis nou n breakthrough, ou fourie-kop wat well op die forum woordes het! Mooi ou broer. :D

Dis sekerlik vir jou n groot maand hierdie.......i mean, berg geklim met n BM, gepost of die forum, wat next!

Superten, fathers day means fathers can do what they want. Get your nookie (fathers gift) in the morn and then come for a ride china.

Bus, good luck with the spadework there buddie.  ;)