Hellshoogte to Franschoek expedition! - 7 Dirty Dawgs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fidel said:
Dis nou n breakthrough, ou fourie-kop wat well op die forum woordes het! Mooi ou broer. :D

Dis sekerlik vir jou n groot maand hierdie.......i mean, berg geklim met n BM, gepost of die forum, wat next!

Superten, fathers day means fathers can do what they want. Get your nookie (fathers gift) in the morn and then come for a ride china.

Bus, good luck with the spadework there buddie.  ;)

Jy moet ook nie nou begin nie. Toe die KTM-manne hoor daai BM wil bergklim toe moes hulle saamâ?¦ dis as of hulle bang was vir broek-naai neâ??â?¦ hahaha!!!

I used to have my reservations, but now i can admit with pride, I HAVE A BM RIDER BUDDIE. Fourie, jys alraait bru. ;) - respec

Definitely, ride on for the weekend. Will post 2morrow.

Fourie-kop said:
â?¦ dis as of hulle bang was vir broek-naai neâ??â?¦ hahaha!!!

Broek-naai................it was the joke of day !! ;D ;D

Broeknaai of om jou sister te soen is een en dieselfde ding..........its not the real meqouy!!!!

Manne, ek gaan Clainwilliam se kant toe,die weer lyk goed daar, Saterdag 27 grade en heel naweek mooiweer, gaan bietjie in die sand op die plaas speel, dalk in die Cederberge se rigting gaan verken.

As iemand daai rigting kom, laat my weet, die plaas is 18 km van Clainwilliam, links van die N7, Fidel was al daar, hy ken die omgewing, daars plenty single tracks en jeep tracks, meestal sanderig!!!!!!!!!

dustsucker said:
Tis true, when that man logs into googs erf that server starts sweating....he will sit for hours just to find a gravel road from his lounge to his toilet and he doesnt take 'no' for an answer  :imaposer:

Funniest chirp in a long time ;D

Hey FV, ride out in the west coast sands sounds great!
Are you leaving on Fri or Sat?
Im in Durbanville so we can meet up when you pass by?
Ive got a hungry 650R in need of action...so let me know when & where and Ill be there!

LuckyLook said:
Hey FV, ride out in the west coast sands sounds great!
Are you leaving on Fri or Sat?
Im in Durbanville so we can meet up when you pass by?
Ive got a hungry 650R in need of action...so let me know when & where and Ill be there!
Meskien moet jy jou profile verander dat jy nie meer met daai vet olifant ry nie..... O0

thanks for the RR and pics, brings back some memories from about a year ago. A group of us went up to the arial mast aswel, I need to do it again. Please give me a call if you plan to do it some time soon.

Fark U guys I have to get down there wif da bike and meet U all ,and ride and ride and ride and ride  ;D

Hey guys,

Anyone know a way to get to Langebaan on dirt?

Maybe dirt to Darling? and then to Geelbek?

Asseblief!

Frohan Visser said:
Lito, I know theres a dirt road between Darling and Hopefield, I havent ridden it, but from Hopefield u will have to take the tar to Langebaan.

Thanks Brudda! Do I have to watch out for copperoos on the route from CT to  Darling to Hopefield to Langebaan? I dont have a nommerplaat...

No..waaays.....forget about the cops, just tell them it came off ...........ive been riding with my KTM from December 2005 untill 4 weeks ago untill we reliased that it was wrongly registered at KTM, me and Bradley's were swop around.......what a mess to get it right....luckily KTM are helping us, it was the previous owners fault, but Amanda and Donald are really doing there bit to help.
Enjoy your ride..........next time u wanna go up west coast...ask me...I know that area well...our farm are close to Clainwilliam and ive done lots of trips in that area!!!!!!
Keep both wheels on the ground!!

Nee, saak is reg - thanks Frohan, thats baie kind of you. I LOVE single track and sand and stuff - theres a very outside chance I can contact you on the weekend, would you pm me your number, and I'll see what I can do?

Lekker soos n krekker, G