Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am already worried about that poor Yamaha.

Our little wanna-be pie-eater has mos found out that to gain lots of likes and followers from sukkelaars, you have to be [or actlike] a sukkelaar.

So now I wait anxiously for the first big breakdown from this motorcycle known to be able to finish a Dakar in standard form.

Ek verstaan nie hoekom sy vir 'n 1980s bike moes gaan nie. Daar is vele thumpers wat meer "nuut" is itv parts availability.

Plaas kry sy 'n DR650.

Ek verstaan nie hoekom sy vir 'n 1980s bike moes gaan nie. Daar is vele thumpers wat meer "nuut" is itv parts availability.

Plaas kry sy 'n DR650.
Jaaaa....ag maar daai 1987 Tenere , dink ek, is basically maar net n frame en dalk front shocks, etc etc.
Nuwe ding actually
Dink so

6 seasons, she is pretty legendary…

But alas, i dont watch -much-….

Its the CLICKBAIT titles that get me… (not the worthy content…)

…Lizards ate my Lunch…!
…a Headhunter chewed my Gear Lever…!
…i was nearly DECAPITATED! , (but feeling much better now…)!
👀

I am already worried about that poor Yamaha.

Our little wanna-be pie-eater has mos found out that to gain lots of likes and followers from sukkelaars, you have to be [or actlike] a sukkelaar.

So now I wait anxiously for the first big breakdown from this motorcycle known to be able to finish a Dakar in standard form.
Soms, wel meestal, praat jy net te veel twak.

6 seasons, she is pretty legendary…

But alas, i dont watch -much-….

Its the CLICKBAIT titles that get me… (not the worthy content…)

…Lizards ate my Lunch…!
…a Headhunter chewed my Gear Lever…!
…i was nearly DECAPITATED! , (but feeling much better now…)!
👀
Must say, I must've watched a total of 5 min of her stuff in total.
But hell, Kudos to her, she made a success with her stuff.
Maybe my concentration level is just too low, and I usually find content like this HUGELY boring.
Maybe just me