J-dog's Winterberg Race! *Now the Blue Horizon Enduro!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Rhino said:
Got your hip flask?

I have been advised under good authority that two beers shortly before the race starts improves performance considerably  :mwink:

Getting nervous on your behalf.

Try not to let adrenaline make you charge too hard at the start.  Try stay out of any first corner pile ups! 

Looking forward to hearing how it went. 

Hope you have fun, you're not going for a win so you may as well relax and enjoy it.

alanB said:
Getting nervous on your behalf.

Try not to let adrenaline make you charge too hard at the start.  Try stay out of any first corner pile ups! 

Looking forward to hearing how it went. 

Hope you have fun, you're not going for a win so you may as well relax and enjoy it.

NERVOUS!!!

some past years :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.1 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.5 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.7 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    126.3 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    106.3 KB
The weekend weather, wear a raincoat, foam in the bashplate, spray and cook under your mudguards, sharpen your footpegs, tape an old goggle lens onto the end of your peak and go fast and take chances

Attachments

• Weather sat 12th.jpg
    Weather sat 12th.jpg
    118.1 KB
  • AVN_prate_day1.gif.png
    AVN_prate_day1.gif.png
    20.3 KB
Good luck J-Dog . I am sure you will style it  :thumleft:

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!

Next time I need a WD enduro shirt :)

You will be doing 2 B loops and its all easy....the riverbed we cut open is part of it that and 1 hill climb is the only difficult bits!

KTMjedi said:
You will be doing 2 B loops and its all easy....the riverbed we cut open is part of it that and 1 hill climb is the only difficult bits!

ha ha you sound like Mike Glover. Not a bike breaker eh? yeah right.  :imaposer:

Paulsky said:
Why are you not doing the A loop?????

I dunno what loops I am doing in the Club class? No idea. I believe A and B are the same anyway apart from a few shitty bits?

Club class? are thought you were a pro? the club class is for old drunks and geriatrics :pot:

Paulsky said:
Club class? are thought you were a pro? the club class is for old drunks and geriatrics :pot:

in jou mo*r. Anyway, old drunkards is a pretty good description, so it sounds about right?  :imaposer:

J-dog™ said:
Paulsky said:
Why are you not doing the A loop?????

I dunno what loops I am doing in the Club class? No idea. I believe A and B are the same anyway apart from a few shitty bits?
No A loop is much tougher with the rain as the clay hill are seriously tough and would have been a stuff up for the club riders and ended most riders day!

Latest posts