KINGS MOUINTAIN OFFROAD TRAINING ACADEMY FEEDBACK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Guys n Gals today i had the privilege of attending the Level One course at an amazing venue... :)  I have not really had the time to ride much in the
last 2 years and I needed to reboot/reboost my riding confidence and skills.... ;)

Let no one be fooled by the phrase Level One!!!! Stephen and Kurt were our instructors.... and what an amazing combination :mwink:

The course is set out systematically and progresses swiftly,yet thoroughly and professionally into the next phase and the next phase...
and to coin that phrase  you are "going beyond your limits"... beforeyou know it.... :ricky: It was a stunning course .... and I for one have learnt so much more...

This course has been so much Added Value..!! :thumleft:  What I do know is that Mark is going to go home and say "Honey I need to get
some more legova... ;D  

Whyme just launched is GSA like a demon... :thumleft:

Liesel was absolutely amazing.... :mwink: Dane was showing us all a toffee with his KLR and sporting a very sweaty red face after
adrenalin rush dongas... :thumleft: Rob was flying with his KTM after the days exciting training... :thumleft:  and Lance was following suit... :thumleft:

Not to forget to mention all the behind the scenes efforts of Sunnette to keep us sustained for the day.... :mwink:

It was just AMAZING....

I have another "set of eyes" i neva pushed my Beast ova so far and "gooied"my ass out so far....and leaned so far onto my crash bars.... :eek: :eek:

Beside that Stephen and Craig had to jump out of the way at one point ........ :imaposer: :imaposer: I dunno who got a bigga fright THem or me...!!!!! :ricky:

Me I got a whack out of theis course.... if you have the opportunity go and JUST DO IT!!!!

fFor the Guys n Gals in CPT.... coming home from Krugersdorp on the R 55 is compared to that of coming home on the N7
after having a high day of adrenalin learning and fun when you have done the Alternative Route and this training at Kings Mountain!!!! :ricky:

Thanks Stephen and Kurt for a fantastic experience and training..... :mwink: :thumleft: