Living the Dream Solo Around the World Trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The river next to the bridge on either side

Attachments

• SAM_1383.jpg
    SAM_1383.jpg
    212.8 KB
  • SAM_1382.jpg
    SAM_1382.jpg
    206.5 KB
Bike and I with the lake in the back ground. I look a bit exhausted here. Must be the riding day after day.

Attachments

• SAM_1395.jpg
    SAM_1395.jpg
    238.8 KB
Awesome stuff Schalk, said it before and will say it again, Your writing style and pics are Superb! It is all too true in life, what goes around, will eventually come around, cant wait for your book and of course the rest of your trip here!  :thumleft:

gecco 162 said:
Awesome stuff Schalk, said it before and will say it again, Your writing style and pics are Superb! It is all too true in life, what goes around, will eventually come around, cant wait for your book and of course the rest of your trip here!  :thumleft:
Hi Gecco thanks man, words like these really motivate me to write some more. Enjoy the rest.

The truth is.... very few people would do a trip like yours....

The unknown... I would be able to handle - but not the cost involved....

But then again - one life.... live it...

All I can say about your trip Schalk = AWESOME!!  :thumleft:  :deal:

HB 9 said:
The truth is.... very few people would do a trip like yours....

The unknown... I would be able to handle - but not the cost involved....

But then again - one life.... live it...

All I can say about your trip Schalk = AWESOME!!  :thumleft:  :deal:
Hi HB 9 I think if you put your mind to anything it will be possible. We buy our self's expensive cars to get from A to B and if we can do that why not take that money and save for a year or two. My bike is a 2008 with 73000 km on the clock and my buddies want me to buy a new bike for the 2nd phase of the trip but I rather use that money for the trip. Enjoy the last couple of chapters of this trip and you right, we only have this live to do it in.

Having said the above I would like to add a couple of wise words:

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe in and enthusiastically act upon must come to past-Paul J Mayer

Schalk

I have refrained from commenting on your thread because it has been such an awesome and inspiring  read. I found no words would do justice to your adventure. However at this stage all I want is a copy of your book ASAP so I can read the full story from start to finish. Please make haste with the publication. I realise it is a mammoth task but with a good editor and your story telling skills, the script will fly..

You are a legend in my eyes..

Ps I don't care what the book costs, and I hope it has everyone of your photos in it as well.

hedleyj said:
Schalk

I have refrained from commenting on your thread because it has been such an awesome and inspiring  read. I found no words would do justice to your adventure. However at this stage all I want is a copy of your book ASAP so I can read the full story from start to finish. Please make haste with the publication. I realise it is a mammoth task but with a good editor and your story telling skills, the script will fly..

You are a legend in my eyes..

Ps I don't care what the book costs, and I hope it has everyone of your photos in it as well. .

I can only say ditto  : :thumleft: