Mission Impossible - Mud 3, Musketeers Zero.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yip Mike... got my Fugly... am fitting e07 tyres this weekend and Doc is bringing me a pipe on Tuesday so its good to go thereafter  

PS - I taught Mitch and Stevie how to drink scrum and coke >:D

Lekker! I take my hat off to you... riding with those tires on that road!

Hi Mike

Lekker adventure!!! looks like you okes roled in the mud like wharthogs there  :biggrin:

Mike... I was just about to abuse you and say that my phone must have been off when you phoned to invite me......then I read some more and I came to the conclusion that I must have switched it off. :mwink:

It is nice to know that even the lads that can really ride, get beaten by the conditions sometimes.

dassie said:
Hi Mike

Lekker adventure!!! looks like you okes roled in the mud like wharthogs there  :biggrin:

Hey Dassie, how U doing? Mr. M and I did a road trip some weeks back - just followed our noses and at one stage we were just heading South / East in the middle of dunno where and went past a sand road with a boom and a guard sitting on a chair. A short while later it dawned on me that was your place!!!! At the time, had no idea we were right on your doorstep - So my Applogies for not popping in!. :mad:

Eggs said:
Mike... I was just about to abuse you and say that my phone must have been off when you phoned to invite me......then I read some more and I came to the conclusion that I must have switched it off. :mwink:

It is nice to know that even the lads that can really ride, get beaten by the conditions sometimes.

Hey Eric good to hear U are around - Will Absolutely give U a shout when we next ride!! (SORRY - but I still love U)!!  :biggrin:

MMMmm, with my short legs (its either left toe or right toe haha) and the heavy bitch of a GS, I fall over just seing MUD!!!

looks as if u ous had a great adventuredone a trip to nam with a bud had a great adventure doing it

ThinkMike said:
dassie said:
Hi Mike

Hey Dassie, how U doing? Mr. M and I did a road trip some weeks back - just followed our noses and at one stage we were just heading South / East in the middle of dunno where and went past a sand road with a boom and a guard sitting on a chair. A short while later it dawned on me that was your place!!!! At the time, had no idea we were right on your doorstep - So my Applogies for not popping in!. :mad:

You realize that im gonna have to throw some nails in the road.  :3some: So next time when you ride past here and you get a flat, don't be surprized  :pot:
No hassles Mike, just don't let it happen again :lol8:

We didn't have any mud in the Kalahari....
                                                              or pubs.........
                                                                              or beers.......
                                                                                                  so we stayed upright..... :pot:

Stevie said:
We didn't have any mud in the Kalahari....
                                                              or pubs.........
                                                                              or beers.......
                                                                                                 so we stayed upright..... :pot:

So none of these tough conditions then?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d8_1352841234