Motocross with an HP2. (un edited video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pleco

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Since Roost got his new Eishpee, he has been itching to get it onto an enduro track. We went to Dirt and dust on Sunday, to try their enduro track.

It was very wet, and there was mud in every corner  :eek7:. I was going around very slowly. My road biased tyres were slicks within seconds. After one lap, Roost got bored, and decided to go have a run on the MX track. Now that was much more fun. I was still slow, but had the KLR airborne on some of the jumps.  :thumleft:

On the 3rd lap, Roost picked up some 2 smokes (I suppose luckily they were casual riders), and started chasing them around the track. Unfortunately I was slow with the camera, but it was seriously creepy watching the 2 smokes flying round the track, with this (completely silent by comparison) HP2 shadowing them all the way.  :biggrin: :biggrin: That bike looks downright scary when its airborne!

I got a solo lap, and a quick drop, on the cell cam, but the quality is shocking. Roost will have to go again, so that I can take a proper camera.  :thumleft:

Here it is for what its worth.

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/b6_1dfhX_W0[/flash]