My "backyard"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome edgy and Dom
Best way to spend time with your kids is to spend time with them.
Riding together is an added bonus.

Respect.

Welsh said:
Someone said you guys are into water restrictions?

Yeah EC is quite bad and Grahamstown's main dam, Settlers Dam, is only 9% full! But Edgy and myself live just out of town and do not have municipal water (which can be quite kak at times anyway) and depend mostly on rain water and less so on bore-hole. In three years I have not had much less than 10 000 litres in my tanks (we are though mindful of water usage and I have good collection) and they are overflowing as we speak  - we have had a few good rains and a storm about an hour ago. So I am OK Jack ;D 

:thumleft: Lekker - nice to share it with the little ones :)

Nice , hope there's more rain coming. Edgy , a while back there was a pic of a stunning black 650 KLR i seem to recall being yours and cannot find it now. I'f yours , where could i see it again.

This one?

Attachments

• 100_0008 (Medium).jpg
    100_0008 (Medium).jpg
    83.5 KB
Great stuff edgy. How old is lil edgy? Amazing to see how fearless kids are on bikes.

My lighty is 10 and has the same "killem" verhouding  :)

Second one is stunning, i seem to think there was no klr stickers, it had the big tank with a mat look to it, no water in the picture.Thanks anyway, she's a looker.Have you all modified on it?

Great playground you have,think I must ask the little ones for lessons when I visit. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Awesome...quick question though...at what age did the little Edgy upgrade to the 60...My kid is 7, and fits the PW 80 perfectly, the problem is my 5 year old, he is huge, and to big for the PW50 (and loves the 80)... to date I have been able to upgrade them in tandem, as the one goes up, the younger one gets the "hand me down"

My problem is the older one...on the 50 he was fast, but the 80 intimidated him for a while, he is only getting to grips with it now...and I am considering not to get him something bigger for a while...but by the same token, I do not want to duplicate bikes....what was your experiance?

Ek is sooooooo jaloers! Great stuff! Wil ook dit eendag met my kinders deel...  :drif:

Latest posts