"My China"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jis that looks like a flippen lekker bike. I have a view questions,

1. Seat comfort? - still the standard seat?
2. exhaust heat - anything to worry about?
3. open road cruising speed?
4. was that the standard tyres fitted, and how do they perform on the road?
5. upgraded exhaust - what are you planning to fit?
@Crankshaft to answer your questions

1. My seat is not the std one as I got mine widened and it is very comfy
2. No issues felt wrt exhaust heat
3. I reckon you can happily cruise at 120-130 all day long but this ride I kept it under 5000rpm
4. Yes those CST tyres are what they come out with and I am very happy with them. @BuRP even mentioned he has ordered his next set again:D
5. Exhaust upgrade involves changing out the rear cannister (which has that emissions restrictor) for a stealth made one that offer better airflow. Along with that the ECU upgrade and dyno

future suspension settings

I'd suggest you do it yourself:
Go ride a road you know, indeed without setting anything different than as per now.
Then turn all (Front & Rear!) clickers minus 6 clicks (anti-clockwise I think, but check), then ride that same stretch again.
Thank me later!

Oh yeah sure, click more or less or click whatever you want to thereafter, simply because these things are meant to play with - and, you will indeed notice the differences!
Reduce them further or set them back to 'a bit more', and you will find a setting which works for you.
Say now you dunno or forgot where you are setting wise - Simple: click them In (with 2 fingers eh, no hamfisting here) until they stop (ie Full In) and let them off again until the Std Settings (refer your booklet) are reached again, then set to what you had before or thought you had (which will be less than Std I bet, this bike is set quite 'Hard' out of the box).
And, enjoy this playing-around, you will learn/experience what they do, and it will give you a bike meant for your arse, not someone else's! (y)
Getting back to 'Std' is only a minute ..... so what can go wrong eh? Buggerall!!!

4. was that the standard tyres fitted, and how do they perform on the road?

CST tyres, which I have found to be genuinely great!
A Chinese brand, they grip well (also on wet tar even!) in all terrain I've been over (Lesotho rocky shite & Kaokoland sandy rivers & plains), and they last well, over 5000km's... so I wanted them again!

Noone seems to have them though, but I got a set of CST Rally tyres from Offroad Cycles now, which I will mount.
They look the biz, feel like a hard compound, have a stiff carcass so will do well with the mousses (the normal Michelin BIB's) I have in mine, and I'll re-use these.