My last minute dash to the bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rynet said:
Thanks for sharing Dusty , it was great to see you again  :3some: and lekker to go "fishing" and "photo-stalking" with you  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Well done on the solo ride and come join us again , maybe the Breede Bash ?

Can't believe you had rain all the way back , we had no rain on our trip , lucky for us . Lucky your tyre made it .

Watch out for the November Off Road and Adventure magazine, I believe one of the pics you took of Drazil teaching me how to fly fish made it in there , out on 23 October 2015

Thanks Rynet....was fun seeing you at the bash !  I will keep a look out for the magazine  :thumleft:

PS  Welcome back to the forum  :3some:

Thanks Dusty , you too .  :3some: Will buy the magazine I think it is out now .

Rynet said:
Thanks Dusty , you too .  :3some: Will buy the magazine I think it is out now .

hey Rynet en Dusty...Schalk v/d Merwe het my nou net laat weet die nuutste 'offroad and adventure SA ' is beskikbaar !!

So close and you didn't even pop in tsk tsk! Miss you chick!

Looks like a good and well-deserved break was had!  :thumleft:

Firecoast said:

Sorry...as per the heading it was a last minute dash... ::) 

mmmm  were you not supposed to pop in at the blues bash last weekend ..I didn't see you there  :peepwall:

Dusty said:
Firecoast said:

Sorry...as per the heading it was a last minute dash... ::) 

mmmm  were you not supposed to pop in at the blues bash last weekend ..I didn't see you there  :peepwall:

Ja, BUT... the folks were there and they wanted to spend time with their grandson.

Firecoast said:
Ja, BUT... the folks were there and they wanted to spend time with their grandson.
Oh okay....I suppose that is a good enough excuse  :)  But next time you are so close give me a shout !

TWE-TWE said:
hey Rynet en Dusty...Schalk v/d Merwe het my nou net laat weet die nuutste 'offroad and adventure SA ' is beskikbaar !!
Dankie, ek sal bietjie gaan loer  :thumleft:

pragtige pics, dankie vir die saamry  :ricky: