Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated Video:

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/znxXrxoupE4[/flash]

wELL Girl' (  :imaposer: ) I can tell you one thing here. Your second part is going to be so much better and memorable as there is a lot of magic in East Africa. Take your time to polish up on a few swahili words and phrases. These people (mostly Kenya but my Favorited Ugandan) are just so welcoming and even the scenic routes in and around Uganda! It is a true DS bikers heaven and you should really consider spending more time over there. Trips like these are just to quickly a memory fading away and making space for new dreams etc.

TVB said:
wELL Girl' (  :imaposer: ) I can tell you one thing here. Your second part is going to be so much better and memorable as there is a lot of magic in East Africa. Take your time to polish up on a few swahili words and phrases. These people (mostly Kenya but my Favorited Ugandan) are just so welcoming and even the scenic routes in and around Uganda! It is a true DS bikers heaven and you should really consider spending more time over there. Trips like these are just to quickly a memory fading away and making space for new dreams etc.

Polish up on Swahili -  :thumleft:
Slow down/take it slow - Mmmmm...sal my bes probeer.  :ricky:

Almal is gaande oor Uganda. Jammer ek gaan nie daar deur nie. Dalk...net dalk....gooi ek 'n detour.  ;)

White Rhino said:
Injuries sucks! Heal fast ... Part II is calling :thumleft:

Thank you!  :3some:
Almost there. I can now start to drive again and switch between walking with and without the moonboot. Yeehaaa.  :ricky:

Small change in plans.
Instead of taking the ferry to France, I think I'll rather hop over to Spain. The only reason I was considering France is because I wanted to visit friends in the South.
The ferry from France lands me in Algiers. The ferry from Spain lands me in Oran. So, this way I'm also covering more of Africa. And it's shorter and cheaper. Hop, skip and a jump. :thumleft:

Plans are starting to take shape. I have some friends joining me on the 'liaison stages'. (This is starting to sound like the Dakar)! A friend of mine from Tunisia will ride to Algeria to meet up with me. He will then ride with me all the way to the Libyan border. (Hopefully we'll go do some desert riding - Yeehaa)

Once I'm over the Libyan border I'll spend a night or two with a Souf Efrican company in Tripoli. From Tripoli onward I'm on my own again till Benghazi. Here I'll meet up with a motorcycling club and see whether I can't convince them to ride with me to the Egypt border.

Then I just have to make it through Egypt and Sudan and it's plain sailing home!!  :ricky:

En dan wanneer ek my Komatipoort aankom moet julle saam kom ry!!!  :thumleft:

woody1 said:
Komatipoort,,,, se net wanneer  :ricky: :ricky:

Gaan nou-nou vir julle 'n idee gee. Nou besig met die 'itinerary'.  :thumleft:  :ricky:

Ons kyk na so einde Julie vir Komatipoort op die stadium.....  :ricky:  :thumleft:

Goeie werk Jo sal lekr wees om saam jou n stukkie te ry :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Hoe vorder jou DAKAR 2015 Planne????  :pot:

zetman said:
Goeie werk Jo sal lekr wees om saam jou n stukkie te ry :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Hoe vorder jou DAKAR 2015 Planne????  :pot:

Dankie man!  :thumleft:
Die Dakar planne sal eers in 'full-swing' wees wanneer ek terug is. Vir nou is my fokus 100% op Afrika klaar maak. Maar die Dakar is definitief nog op die tafel.  :ricky:

Sub:
OK, ek het nou 2 volle aande hier gisit op die punt van my stoel en lees.....repek !!!

As die tyd nader kom kan ons 'n lekker groep bymekaar kry en jou huisto ry ? Hoe klink dit?

Latest posts