Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets help her finish the trip

Attachments

• DSCN2146.jpg
    DSCN2146.jpg
    159.9 KB
Wish I could contribute. But good spirit and moral support and prayers that this pulls off so you can finish this epic journey.
:thumleft:

If we can do it for the Germans, we can do it for Jo.

R 500.00 or more... depends if my overtime is paid out on time.  :biggrin:

woody1 said:
If we can do it for the Germans, we can do it for Jo.

R 500.00 or more... depends if my overtime is paid out on time.  :biggrin:

Agreed - maybe we must promote this request a bit wider ? I think we can do this .... as long as she promised to continue writing the RR :thumleft: :thumleft:

If you want to go for it I am in for R1000!!!  :thumleft:

very easy to raise this money of yyou have a FB page Jo, and everyone passes it on/likes it/tweets it etc.

You'll have the 60k in a jiffy  :thumleft:

J-dog said:
very easy to raise this money of yyou have a FB page Jo, and everyone passes it on/likes it/tweets it etc.

You'll have the 60k in a jiffy  :thumleft:
She do have one. Jolandie Rust

Hokaai stop die lorrie!

Maybe I should've said something on here earlier. You guys won't believe this but...my sponsor (Angola) came through today! Just sent me an email with proof of payment this afternoon. Did one of you guys like phone Angola or something?  :peepwall:

So it's all systems go again.  :ricky:

Thank you, to all you very generous awesome people for offers to help me out. I will certainly not forget it and I will personally deliver your signed copies of my book to you as soon as it's published after I've finished.  :thumleft:

Thanks for being awesome!

So...my itinerary is a bit screwed at the moment...but I eyeballed my calendar and I think I should be out of here by 27th May or thereabouts. But will keep you guys updated.

Great news Jo,

I was just starting to get worried that something had finally managed to stop you!

Good luck.

Nou ja lekker ry en ons sien jou as jy SA binnekom vir daai ry saam HUISTOE...  :ricky:

Joe the unstoppable ...... go go go ......dit is goeie nuus ... nou het ek n los R1000 rand ....  :thumleft:

Latest posts