RR with property investment opportunities

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be the bank robber !!! (have worked lon enough for banks!! ) or the local just hanging around suppllying stuff ...any stuff..,...

Any idea why a town like this would have died??

Mal - I think Dee and myself will have to help you in that bar!!  :biggrin:

Nice RR  :thumleft:

malgat said:
ok,,,,,i see someone dapsed the bottle store,,,,

can i then run the dusk to dawn titties bar????

Hey Malgat, lets combine it into a one-stop, all services provided entertainment spot... you know how Dogs like to pack together... :mwink:

We'll be partners in crime!  :biggrin:

Malibu said:
malgat said:

Hey Malgat, lets combine it into a one-stop, all services provided entertainment spot... you know how Dogs like to pack together... :mwink:

We'll be partners in crime!   :biggrin:

You ladies have to get the mayors permission 1st or there could be groot kak and the sheriff will have to arrest you and chuck you all in the holding cells where the perverted nymphomaniac and repeat sex offender fugly will already be waiting >:D

Fugly said:
Malibu said:
malgat said:

We'll be partners in crime!  :biggrin:

You ladies have to get the mayors permission 1st or there could be groot kak and the sheriff will have to arrest you and chuck you all in the holding cells where the perverted nymphomaniac and repeat sex offender fugly will already be waiting >:D

And if we scare Fugly by being bigger sex offendors, what happens then?    :mwink:

Malibu said:
Fugly said:
Malibu said:
malgat said:

And if we scare Fugly by being bigger sex offendors, what happens then?    :mwink:

very very unlikely...... but if that happens then you get a noddy badge and the key to the city......

Malibu said:
Fugly said:
Malibu said:
malgat said:

Can you women mud wrestle.( the holding cells are full of mud) >:D

Latest posts