Sand Riding Orgy and a visit to the Quarry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ball and Chain said:
briv said:
Michiel said:
Thanks for the compliments... The dunes are just so much fun, if that is what the video portraits then mission accomplished!

The HPN Altus is riding is an awesome machine. It took me right back to what the Dakar Rally must have been like in the 80's.
A privilege to ride next to. I should admit though that I enjoy my KLR tremendously.

Jy moet darem vir ons daai stukkie waar jy so mooi val, wys  :biggrin: he he, daar waar Altus so oor Gerit geneem het  :mwink:  :biggrin:

Nee fok Briv,  jy raak nou 'n suur ou man. :deal:

Lekker verjaar more :thumleft:

B&C
imagine how much easier the sand would have been if you had come waving your cheque 2 days earlier   :ricky:  :pot:

topbox said:
Ball and Chain said:
briv said:
Michiel said:
Thanks for the compliments... The dunes are just so much fun, if that is what the video portraits then mission accomplished!

The HPN Altus is riding is an awesome machine. It took me right back to what the Dakar Rally must have been like in the 80's.
A privilege to ride next to. I should admit though that I enjoy my KLR tremendously.

Jy moet darem vir ons daai stukkie waar jy so mooi val, wys  :biggrin: he he, daar waar Altus so oor Gerit geneem het  :mwink:  :biggrin:

B&C
imagine how much easier the sand would have been if you had come waving your cheque 2 days earlier   :ricky:  :pot:

Why did you not turn up TB, B/C there are no trees in the area????  :imaposer:

KTM BIGGER said:
topbox said:
Ball and Chain said:
briv said:
Michiel said:

B&C

Why did you not turn up TB, B/C there are no trees in the area????  :imaposer:
my Sundays are booked till the Argus is over

My interpretation of the day!
I edited this video from the footage Michiel supplied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBvlFlBScMY

Nice one Altus. Love what you did with the editing.  :thumleft:

Day7.jpg