Service?? GREAT SERVICE!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yami 900

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
As I am a guy who would rather stay by a supplier who gives great service, even if they might be a bit more expensive than his competitors. I will always support them. And I do so with all the people who I deal with. As there is a saying...”goed koop is duur koop!”

Now, last week I was looking for a Montana 660 Bike bracket. The response here on the forum was awesome...NOT :deal: No one even replied. Might have not been interested, as you all might of be riding  :pot:

So I emailed Pauli (GSing) from GPS4AFRICA.
This guys even does his work at Saturday evenings and........Sunday mornings at 1am :deal: As I was emailing him from Nigeria and did not notice the time :peepwall:
The bracket then was despatched after we both new what I needed. Which took about 20emails :peepwall: Due to that I have one part and would have only wanted the other part :lol8:
So, as I said, the bracket was dispatched to Cape-Town, even before my wife received the invoice.
That is again trust in your customers.

THANKS PAULI :thumleft:
I will support you again. Great service.