Shangali at Home ... Last Clip .... licking wounds ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shangali

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
    8)  The Three of us met in Centurion at the BP to go on a short Ride with some Technical Callenges.

the trip took of and we soon ended up off the Tar in some grounds in the swartkops / harties area .....
          since the night brought some rain in to the area the conditions had a tricky twist init.....    
          no Dust for sure but here and there you had some nasty Mud paddles    :eek: :eek:  ....  verry tricky ...
          the ground changing all the time from twe spoor to gravel lines and then hard and solid bits.

You can see that in the Clips i will add soon (after edit)
          but i jump the trip to the last bit, 2k's before getting back on the tar.

After all we want to see some ACTION in here and this looks like it can bring some OOOHHHH & UUUHHHH & EINA
          to the daylight.

when it starts to go wrong, alles seems to go in fast forward but i assure you it is all ORIGINAL speed.

we are all Fine and live to tell the story ,  only some sore bodys and minds .......
          the boys will be back on the horses and do it better next time .....

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

www.youtube.com/embed/hAY-OpDnSkk?

To Be Continued ....... with the Great Ride before this ......

Thanks for the Teamwork to Do The Ride

......  I need a Front screen on my 1200 gs / 2005 .....  it came off sudenly as you all can see ....  :laughing4: :laughing4:

see in Buy & sell ......

Wow. Awesome clip. Sure that right leg is still hurting today... And lekker blou

This is how it started ......

all systems warmimg up  ....

www.youtube.com/embed/bO-tnonit6M?feature=player_detailpage

Solid Ride with all the little facts that make a drive a good one .....

Next clip will be the Drop down the Abyss ....

to be continued .... :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:   ....  Recovery is in full Progress ...

Right,  the latest clip is available ....

The Abyss  ..... a bit dramatic maybe but what the heck ...... 

www.youtube.com/embed/857BTqpc8zQ?feature=player_detailpage"

to be continued  ......    The Race Track 

Draadwerk said:
Wow. Awesome clip. Sure that right leg is still hurting today... And lekker blou

Thanks for asking .... strange enough it is the left one causing the inbalance here ....  (follow the story to see why the right is ok)

some blou and some red marks are here but all in all its ok.

cheers ....  :ricky: :ricky:

Glad to hear you are ok. Man, it happened so fast. I really didn't see it coming. Really seemed it was that right leg that was hurting. Im staying tuned

this place was just apearing out of the tale grass,  no buildings and nix nie arround but the track.

not off road but never the less fun fun fun ......

see yourself ..  >:D

www.youtube.com/embed/v4S_aLtS5_g?feature=player_detailpage"

To Be Continued ....  :ricky: :ricky:

Great Vid -  :lol8: :lol8:

Do you have this route coordinates ??
Would love to give it  a bash

reminds me of my first off in the canals.

what tyres do you have on that GS?

what i can see you had quite an adrenalin rush after getting up! hope the bike is ok and you! :thumleft:

Thanks all you well wishes might lower the pain a little ....  ;D

guess what i found this morning in the shower .....
  yes, you are spot on, next to my crown jewels is a fire in progress,
  the fire might have passed but the colours left behind are purple and blue to black..... :eek: :eek:
  ....... looks like Gus did a "BULLSEYE" on me ...... 

i was doing about 60 when the action got going, my tyres are new new new .....
  but only a halfbreed bridgstone .........    :-[ :-[ :-[

the screen is in progress and the bike is fine otherwise .....
  in some days the whole thing is a story of the past and only memories stay behind ......

tonight is relaxing on the plan ....

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

About the Coordinates and trip info:
  Sithe was the leader, he did a night ride with Jimbo and used most of the same route.

perhaps they would be able to get you the exact route.

Geez....that sure looks like a pretty hard tumble you guys took. Glad you are all OK & were able to continue your ride. :thumleft:

Latest posts