Shangali at Home ... Last Clip .... licking wounds ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! It all happens in a blink of an eye - It's good that only minor injuries and a screen was the outcome. Have done that section and race track with Jimbo - albeit in dryer conditions - was loads of fun. Heal quick. :thumleft:

Enjoyed the music on the Video :thumleft:

The Weekend being busy with F1,GP & family visit from overseas did not give me time to edit
    on my Clips.
    but here is one more clip before we manage to find the place for breakfast.

the clip is the last one before the fall, but the following ones are the ones
    back home finding all the swellings, bruises and Consequences of the Ditch .

Any way, only two or three clips to complete this EVENT .......

www.youtube.com/embed/ONFtgbE1JEs?feature=player_detailpage"

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Thank you White Rhino, i like it if you like it .....

All the signs of the Ditch have been fixed.  the screen was
  fitted on saturday and the sore bones are well again and
  the mind is clear to find some new challenges on the Recces
  for the next Club Ride.
  Gus, i think you have worked the fall out as well & progressed to the next stage .....
  ... Lets ride again .... the fun has no end ....

cheers  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

I did a bit of a shortcut at the end, ...... we did have breakfast at a fab place.... i bit posh but the waiters took good care
  of us and the food was Lekker .....
  at the table we had talked about a track just arround the corner, ideal for plastics or crazy GS riders.
  Sithe did mention that we would take a ride ......  this way ..... just as a closure to the ride we did so far !!!
  we all know how the closure went..... thank you for the Applause!!  :laughing4:

...... so later, driving to my Base, the body was showing the signs of the Action.

a bit stiff and clumsy, the cleaning had first priority
  a big smile in the face turning into a loud laughter greeted me from my Toothpick at arrival,
  non of the gents riding with me told me to clean up my face ,,,,,,,,, no harm ....
  when she got a glimbs of the broken off parts she knew i went down,
  asking her to help me getting off my horse she now asked "how bad is it?" .... (i never know what to say!? ... the truth .... i am in pain ...
  or lying  ... all just fine ........)

so we come to the end of this Saturday Ride, for "DRAADWERK" here comes the answer to why no pain in the right leg ....  ;D ;D ;D

Stay on top out there .... have plenty fun & mega JOY ..... Life is Now &  I want it all ......

www.youtube.com/embed/_E1BzLL1CT8?feature=player_detailpage"

Shangali      Peace & Freedom

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Latest posts