Small compact tank bag - anyone using one on an 800GS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
On my last trip my R25 cheapie tank bag gave up the ghost so I am looking around for a replacement.  I hate a tank bag but it is useful to have your snacks, spare batteries, a map, tyre pressure gauge and similar things close at hand.  I went for a really small bag and now need to replace it with something similar.  I've looked at probably every model tank bag ever made since the invention of the wheel but all seem really large and cumbersome.

I already have some Wolfman luggage and am really happy with their quality and functionality. Their Express Tank Bag looks like it is small enough for me but I cannot find a pic of one on an 800 GS or 800GSA.  Anybody got some pix they could post here or some feedback on the size and functionality of this model please?

If anyone has some other useful suggestions, fire away.  My criteria are small, unobtrusive, functional, non-magnetic and non-tank ring models.

1st pic is my cheapie and 2nd pic the model I am looking at.

Attachments

• tank bag.jpg
    tank bag.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Wolfman Express Tank Bag.jpeg
    Wolfman Express Tank Bag.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 309