Sunday was Funday :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excalibur said:
Go Girl, yes he stopped, I paid and he sneeked through with me and putting of all the tolgate alarms. Old habbits never die ;D

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:Yep Excalibur  as per usual .... :mwink:

nice ride you guys had.... ;D

Julle tweetjies is weer lus vir twak praat vandag smaak dit my  :3some:

Hier's jonger mense wat ook die forum lees, en ek is nie trots op die voorbeeld wat ek stel nie  ???

Ek weet ek is biker scum, ma dis lekker  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Leo said:
Julle tweetjies is weer lus vir twak praat vandag smaak dit my  :3some:

Hier's jonger mense wat ook die forum lees, en ek is nie trots op die voorbeeld wat ek stel nie  ???

Ek weet ek is biker scum, ma dis lekker  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Hey Leo ons is van daai jonger mense......... >:D >:D >:D >:D

en ons leer so graag.... :imaposer: :imaposer:

funacide said:
Just 2 pics taken off the phone, the first is at Koro Koro (What an awesome place)

The second at OHagens in Bela Bela

Viewing this pic makes we wonder if the group of guys had just picked their noses and were comparing the size of each other boogers ?????  :thumleft: Looks like Welsh was the winner ... :imaposer:

wooo hoooooo,,,that looks like a lekka birfday,,,,

why didnt yous sleep over,,,would have liked those pics

sometime soon when i own a bm i wanna go with,,,, :pot: :pot: :pot:

i see lotsa fingers but no plottie?????

anyway welsh,,,,saw on sunday, my next bike is still looking good,,,look after her for me

treine,,,tolgate jumpers,,,, whats next thing,,drinking and driving :3some: :3some: :3some:

malgat said:
wooo hoooooo,,,that looks like a lekka birfday,,,,

why didnt yous sleep over,,,would have liked those pics

sometime soon when i own a bm i wanna go with,,,, :pot: :pot: :pot:

i see lotsa fingers but no plottie?????

anyway welsh,,,,saw on sunday, my next bike is still looking good,,,look after her for me

treine,,,tolgate jumpers,,,, whats next thing,,drinking and driving :3some: :3some: :3some:

Must say she was running nicely on Sunday and the 140 Heidi was quite fine, enough grip for a B.U.F.F  8) 8)

I just need a new jacket, mine seems to have shrunk in the wash  ::) ::)

Met at the BP c/o Hans Strydomn and  Ou Werf. Got a moerse skrik - hell Fun invited the whole world to join. As it turned out Blazes ride was departing from the same venue - many familiar faces, but they were heading somewhere else. Hell Blazes you sure drew a moerse crowd today

YOU skrikked--i Sh@t myself :eek:

Nice section of road you did out there--also one of my favourite areas to ride in. Yes i think after the first good rains a lot of fun will be had --or not on anyone riding those roads out past Pienaars and Rooiberg.

What better way to spend a Birthday  ----I can't think of another way. :thumleft:

Not many picks taken.

First stop after the first few stops turned out "dry". ::)

IMG_1621.jpg

Welsh checking up on the slow service.  :biggrin:

IMG_1619.jpg

BDay man Funacide and Leo exchanging a few words of kark praat. Man! Some of the party stories from Leo and Excalibur were hilarious!  :biggrin:

IMG_1623.jpg

Somewhere on the Zaagkuilsdrift road.

IMG_1624.jpg

Welsh

IMG_1625.jpg

That was Funacide! Blerry hooligan!  :imaposer:

IMG_1626.jpg

Popipants in cruise mode.

IMG_1627.jpg

Insiderdirtrider being friendly.

IMG_1628.jpg

A very relaxed Excalibur

IMG_1629.jpg

And Leo riding sweeper the whole day.  :eek: :biggrin:

IMG_1630.jpg

Second stop.

Peeps hanging around. It was hot.

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

One day! :biggrin:

IMG_1633.jpg

Welsh doing his thing. Second one while we pussy foot around with the first still. :biggrin:

IMG_1636.jpg

And a last pic of Leo on the way to Koro-Koro.

IMG_1637.jpg

Great to ride agin despite the late setback.

Good company. Good laughs! 8)

funacide said:
I will post my pics on Thursday as I am on my way to CPT this morning and didn't get the pics off the camera before I left.

:deal: :deal:

That's the best way to spend a birthday .... out riding with your Buddies  :thumleft:

Congrats & welcome to the "Naughty 40's"  ::)