Teerkat to Mosselbaai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Plan is to go check out the area for a possible move . I have more or less planned my route . Departing on the 23 December if we not in some form of lockdown . N1 down to Colesberg then N9 to Middleburg for a overnight pitstop. Still have to find accomodation but have options , Karoo inn or Tortelduif chalet is top of the list . then next day the last hop. N9 - Graaff Reinet , Willowmoore , and then again have to make a choice , turn off towards De rust and Oudtshoorn , or carry on to Uniondale and George . then on to Mossel Bay (N2)  , OR De rust , Oudshoorn , Bonnydale ( R328) Mossel Bay .
We also have to two option on our return trip . Up to more or less Willowmore , then hard ass ride home  with a pit stop on the way .
As for the ride down  my plan is to stretch legs and rest the ass every 250 odd ks making for 4 stops on day 1 and 2 possible on day two . same on the return leg . but not sure where to stop , could be close to Bloemfontein .