Thank you Wild Dogs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlowMo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CTX200
Wanted to say a quick word of thanks to two Wild dogs and to the Wild dog site.

Planned a short two day trip (involving Lesotho) last week, however my (trusty) XR had a small niggle and I have very little Lesotho experience…So “no bike” and “no route” - but trip I want to do…In comes the dogs.

At the last minute I took my bike to Halfdaft, who basically left everything else to accommodate me at short notice. He ended up doing a great job as ever…
As far as the route goes I contacted the Lesotho King, aka Losper (Repsol?).  For absolutely nothing in return, he went out of his way to design a route for me and to get it to me. He even went as far as to later, email Sani Chalets to get the route to me in a different file format etc...
Thank you very much to these kind gents and I guess at the same time to the Wilddog “site”, which is where all of this emanates from… :thumleft:

The trip didn’t work out exactly as planned but as these things go it was highly enjoyable.

This is not the trip report forum but I include one blurry picture from our room on top of Sani on Wedenesday morning....

Pipi Koud!!

Attachments

• WP_20160511_001.jpg
    WP_20160511_001.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 322