TOORWATER THE HOT SPRING CONCLUSION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary had a little lamb , her father called him Tagsy
He wore pink giraffe panties and his friends thought he was gay !
But he kicked every last fucker in the head and lived to fight another day ! :imaposer:

Malibu said:
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

I hope he's on the road at the moment... 'cos I'm gonna be in the doo-doo if he reads this before Wednesday...
I tried to phone him this morning and his phone was off , so I presume he is on his way. If you are in Durbs this weekend you have to go to a friend of ours Richi Rich !! He's a whole lotta man !!! Really a WHALE LOT !!!

I gather that is where Tagsy is staying... somthing about a nut-case pal of his...  :thumleft:

If the same person, I'm sure I'll meet him!  Dunno how it will go though, having multiple nut-cases in one place...  ::)

Hey FatB the only thing that proceeds you is your Boep  :xxbah:wind your neck in or troubles acomin..... as for others etc. I am leaving in the next 10 minutes  :ricky:and yes I have read thismmmmm

Double oops..... :angel13:It was my alter ego that wrote those things Tagsy !!! You know I would never do something to hurt your feelings !!!

Don't worry , just threaten him by telling him you will unleash me on him .... Ek vatti kaki and everyone who knows me knows that ! :patch:

Tagsy said:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Slugs are slow
FaTb give us a show

Bye Bye
I'll give you a show if you'll give me a blow !!!!!!!!! :imaposer:

Latest posts