WC: Riot Ride: Will you help your local farmer? Ride to assist in our back-yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you help your local farmer or small town?

• Yes

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Camelman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
We are all WD's here. We like to ride our bikes through the country-side occupied by farmers, we often ask for permission to access their private property.

In return, will you get up from your keyboard and go help a farmer secure he's farm? Or help the Police with patrols in restless towns, even for one night?

I am and will. I don't own a gun, but I have the will to save our small towns and farmers from these city-imported hooligans. I'm not preaching war. I'm preaching protection. Even if the farmer can have one nights rest. I spent 10 years of my life in the SAPS. We are not going on a hatred ride, we go to help where we can, even if it means putting out fires.

Its almost weekend. Lets ride to the worst-off farms, and help out, so they can have some rest over the weekend. We can leave Friday afternoon, and return Sunday.

If there is a farmer in the Western Cape who needs help and you read this, PM me, and I'll try and get some guys together. Even alone, I'll come.

If no one contacts us, then we figure out where our help is needed, go there, and present ourself to the local Police or Farm Community. If you know were we can help, post it here or PM me and I'll get in contact with the locals.

Please note: THIS IS NOT A CALL TO ARMS. We will go in there on a peace-mission, to assist the local Police. We will be disciplined, sober, and uphold the law as it is written.

If you'll join me, then you're welcome to list you name here.

1) Camelman