WELCOME to the Ducati Desert X Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, supposedly VW will be officially taking over Ducati SA from December. Maybe they'll open more dealerships.
What’s included in offroad pack?

What’s included in offroad pack?
Crash bars
Skidplate
Handguards (should last at least two falls :ROFLMAO: )
Waterpump guard
Radiator guard

I see it sells for R32k separately. I paid R19k for it in January. I was stupid, but it looked pretty and I was just seeing stars and got discount and wanted to leave the dealership with everything fitted and and and :ROFLMAO:

Also, supposedly VW will be officially taking over Ducati SA from December. Maybe they'll open more dealerships.
I was unaware, (or else had forgotten - HIHLY possible! :ROFLMAO:, but thanks for the reminder...

"In an emotionally charged address, Jos shared that Ducati has terminated his importer status with effect from 1/1/2025. From that date, the new importers of Ducati motorcycles into SA will be Volkswagen SA. The fundamental reason is that Ducati wants exposure across a wider range of dealerships, presumably countrywide."

Yes I was told this by Braam Smit, Ducati Centurion some months back. The idea is that they will identify VW/Audi dealerships in major centres as part of a national dealership. TBH my recent experience of VW dealerships has not been an entirely happy shopping experience so I am not exactly holding my breath. :unsure: