And we all fell down, PE, Kareedouw, Rust en vrede eco trail, Baviaans, WET!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Die kampplek waarna julle verwys is die Doringkloof Boskamp.  Dit was ook die tuiste van die 1ste WD Bash in Nov 2006 (terloops ek was daar destyds as die enigste brak van PE en omgewing - wys net hoe die honde hier in ons geweste aangeteël het)

Die Doornkloof Boskamp (Rus en Vrede owners) se details kan hier gekry word:
https://www.baviaans.co.za/4x4/bushcamp.htm

Great kampplek - alles wat jy nodig het , warm water , krag, lapa om by te braai,
lekker groen gras !

Watty said:
Die kampplek waarna julle verwys is die Doringkloof Boskamp.  Dit was ook die tuiste van die 1ste WD Bash in Nov 2006 (terloops ek was daar destyds as die enigste brak van PE en omgewing - wys net hoe die honde hier in ons geweste aangeteël het)
het jy nie vir ons ñ Ride Report? Of was dit te lank terug? Dis d 1ste keer dat ek daai deel vd Baviaans beleef (dis nou anderkant Smithskraal) en dit was great! Kos vd siel, ekt skoon op my eie mission gegaan

Big E daar was baie ride reports gepos.  Gaan soek net in RR of doen n search.  kan nie links pos want ek het net selfoon op oomblik - geen cut-paste manouvers moontlik.  onthou dat fotos mag missing wees want in daai dae was net hosting sites beskikbaar.

OPEN REQUEST
My wife’s family lives in Patensie and they know a lot of the farmers in and around the Baviaans area. 
Many of these farmers are dead against motorcyclist to ride on their grounds and 4x4 tracks for real and perceived issues.

The Rus en Vrede Eco trail is one of the few trails in the area that allow motorcyclist. 
Therefore please extent some courtesy to the people living there and other non-bikers using the campsite and trial.
Respect the Eco trail and take only photo’s and leave only memories.

If you are one of those that feel the need to modify your exhaust system to produce more noise than horse power,
rather refrain from doing the trail.  After all, the trail is called the Rus en Vrede Eco Trail and is not a motocross trail.

Please feel free to contact me on any of these issues.

Happy adventure riding
Sakkie

Sakkie said:
OPEN REQUEST
My wife’s family lives in Patensie and they know a lot of the farmers in and around the Baviaans area. 
Many of these farmers are dead against motorcyclist to ride on their grounds and 4x4 tracks for real and perceived issues.

The Rus en Vrede Eco trail is one of the few trails in the area that allow motorcyclist. 
Therefore please extent some courtesy to the people living there and other non-bikers using the campsite and trial.

If you are one of those that feel the need to modify your exhaust system to produce more noise than horse power,
rather refrain from doing the trail.  After all, the trail is called the Rus en Vrede Eco Trail and is not a motocross trail.

Happy adventure riding
Sakkie

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
:deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: :deal:

With you Sakkie

Sakkie said:
OPEN REQUEST

Happy adventure riding
Sakkie

+1

Sakkie said:
OPEN REQUEST

Happy adventure riding
Sakkie

Stem saam!

I enjoyed the trip  :ricky:, wish we could have gone this weekend again. Sakkie will I be allowed again with my silencer :mwink: again. ???
Thanks to all the okes and gal that went along :3some:.
Now just looking for a bike for my wife to go along with. :thumleft:
Looking for a bike like Mikes wife :ricky:

C, if you are looking for a small D/S bike (in the 200 to 250 range) Track&Tar Motorcycles in Lorraine, PE have at present quite a few pre-used ones available.

Big E said:
sidetrack said:
Nice ride enjoyed it. I really like the Freewind  :thumleft:

Jip, Jman takes it to new heights

Haha, wag tot ek hom gepimp het!

Latest posts